- Genocide of Christians in Syria and Iraq (Mosul)
- Funeral in New Orleans for Unborn Baby killed by Abortion
- Chaldean Patriarch to Christians of Mosul: "We your shepherds will stay with you to the end." "Our suffering will be salvation to us and others."
- Marriage Crucifix
- The Muslim who gave up his life for Mosul’s Christians
- Our Lady's Message At Recognised Apparition Sites Is Essentially The Same!
- The Story of Garabandal - fifty years later
- Poverty Should Only Be Voluntary, If It Is To Be Holy
- Expulsion of Christians a 'crime against humanity,' Mosul bishop says
Papal Prayer Intentions 2014
Join the Rosary for Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI
- Poverty Should Only Be Voluntary, If It Is To Be Holy July 25, 2014
- Love July 24, 2014
- Funeral in New Orleans for Unborn Baby killed by Abortion July 24, 2014
- Expulsion of Christians a ‘crime against humanity,’ Mosul bishop says July 24, 2014
- Chaldean Patriarch to Christians of Mosul: “We your shepherds will stay with you to the end.” “Our suffering will be salvation to us and others.” July 23, 2014
- The Vatican II Generation: Weeds Amongst the Wheat July 22, 2014
- The Muslim who gave up his life for Mosul’s Christians July 22, 2014
- Cardinal Brandmüller Corrects Francis on Celibacy July 21, 2014
- Genocide of Christians in Syria and Iraq (Mosul) July 21, 2014
- Saint or Ain’t? A Sermon for the 16th Sunday of the Year July 20, 2014
- Malaysian Airlines 17, Death and You July 19, 2014
- A concert pianist explains why he rejects the Assisted Dying Bill July 18, 2014
- Demons – a terrifying proof of the divine order July 18, 2014
- The right to die bill is really a right to kill. It must not pass July 17, 2014
- Flos Carmeli (Flower of Carmel) July 17, 2014
- Assisted Dying Bill: Statement by Cardinal Nichols and leaders of other Faiths. July 16, 2014
- Virginity and the Little Flower of the Mohawks July 15, 2014
- Nanteos Cup stolen – Was it The Holy Grail? July 15, 2014
- Our Lady’s Message At Recognised Apparition Sites Is Essentially The Same! July 14, 2014
- Lectio Divina: Fifteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time – Year A – July 13, 2014 July 13, 2014
Search posts by keywords
- 1,451,179 hits since 4th July 2010
Category Archives: Catholic Prayers
“ The Children of the Hebrews spread their garments on the road, crying aloud and saying, Hosanna to the Son of David! Blessed is He who comes in the Name of the Lord! After the blessing of the palms at … Continue reading
And from Thy cross embrace me with arms outstretched to save. (From the translation by Monsignor R.A. Knox of words attributed to St Bernard) The Epistle of the Mass of Passion Sunday, 5th Sunday of Lent, in the 1962 … Continue reading
Which hymn, written by an English woman religious who lived most of her life in the Liverpool region, and which is usually sung to a melody by a former Master of the Music at Westminster Cathedral, has probably been more popular among … Continue reading
According to the Church, yesterday was the feast of Ss Cyril and Methodius. According to my 1938 edition of “Garden of the Soul”, my 1962 edition of “The Manual of Christian Prayer” and the rest of the whole world, yesterday … Continue reading
The Church teaches that the Holy Souls cannot help themselves, but that we can gain indulgences, have Masses said, offer our sacrifices, prayers, works of mercy and almsgiving for their release from Purgatory. We can, and indeed should, help the Holy Souls … Continue reading
The Litany of St Jude Thaddeus (For private use) Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, have mercy on us. Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, hear us. Christ, graciously hear us. God the Father of Heaven, Have mercy on us. … Continue reading
Dear God, You generously blessed Your servant, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, with the gifts of the Spirit. You marked his body with the five wounds of Christ Crucified, as a powerful witness to the saving Passion and Death of Your … Continue reading
Beginning on Good Friday and culminating on Divine Mercy Sunday, the second Sunday of the Octave of Easter, the Church turns her attention to the divine mystery of merciful love. This devotion in different forms is a special gift from the … Continue reading
We give Thee thanks, O Jesus! who hast, this day, prostrated Thine enemy by Thy power, and raised him up again by Thy mercy. Truly art thou the Mighty God, and Thy victories shall be praised by all creatures. How … Continue reading
A professionally presented video resource by Catholic Devotions which has beautiful images to aid meditation on the rosary mysteries can be accessed here.
(Mention your intentions here) O Thou that sittest upon the cherubim, God of hosts, come, show Thy face, and we shall be saved. Recite one Our Father, one Hail Mary, and one Glory be.
(Mention your intentions here) O Emmanuel, our King and our Law-giver, Longing of the Gentiles, yea, and salvation thereof, come to save us, O Lord our God! Recite one Our Father, one Hail Mary, and one Glory be.
(mention your intentions here) O King of the Gentiles, yea, and desire thereof! O Corner-stone, that makest of two one, come to save man, whom Thou hast made out of the dust of the earth! Recite one Our Father, one Hail Mary, and … Continue reading
(Mention your intentions here) O Dayspring, Brightness of the everlasting light, Son of justice, come to give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death! Recite one Our Father, one Hail Mary, and one Glory be.