toadspittle on The Catholic Church: a Catholi… kathleen on The Catholic Church: a Catholi… toadspittle on The Catholic Church: a Catholi… toadspittle on Does the Church now ‘wel… Roger on Does the Church now ‘wel… toadspittle on After Benedict XVl … toadspittle on After Benedict XVl … johnhenrycn on Does the Church now ‘wel… toadspittle on Asia Bibi: condemned to d… toadspittle on Does the Church now ‘wel… Geoff Kiernan on Cardinal Burke: “The Pop… Brother Burrito on The Catholic Church: a Catholi… Roger on Does the Church now ‘wel… kathleen on Asia Bibi: condemned to d… kathleen on Does the Church now ‘wel…
- The Catholic Church: a Catholic Meme
- Marriage Crucifix
- Child Saints as Role Models for Children
- Padre Pio, G.K.Chesterton and - women who wear trousers!!
- Post Synod - two interviews
- Does the Church now 'welcome' fornicators, adulterers, sodomites?
- Cardinal Burke: "The Pope has done a lot of harm"
- Brotherhood And Sisterhood
- After Benedict XVl ....
- The Story of Garabandal - fifty years later
Papal Prayer Intentions 2014
Join the Rosary for Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI
- The Catholic Church: a Catholic Meme October 21, 2014
- Post Synod – two interviews October 20, 2014
- After Benedict XVl …. October 20, 2014
- Asia Bibi: condemned to death October 20, 2014
- Full transcript of the BuzzFeed interview with Cardinal Burke October 19, 2014
- Lectio Divina: 29th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year A October 19, 2014
- Pope Francis’ address at the conclusion of the Synod October 18, 2014
- Closing Remarks Of The Synod October 18, 2014
- Dear God, October 18, 2014
- Does the Church now ‘welcome’ fornicators, adulterers, sodomites? October 18, 2014
- Cardinal Burke: “The Pope has done a lot of harm” October 18, 2014
- Why Do Marriages Fail? Here’s one often-overlooked Root October 17, 2014
- Full Text of Cardinal Burke’s Major Interview to Il Foglio on the Synod October 17, 2014
- Cardinal Pell: Pause, pray, catch your breath October 16, 2014
- ¡Hagan lío! Synod Bishops revolt against leadership and get their way October 16, 2014
- Document-gate October 16, 2014
- On the chaos surrounding the Synod in Rome (by Deacon Nick Donnelly) October 16, 2014
- Synodalia: Have you noticed what’s missing? October 16, 2014
- Nada te turbe October 15, 2014
- Revolution on the way? October 14, 2014
Search posts by keywords
- 1,541,452 hits since 4th July 2010
Category Archives: Satan and hell
An outright theft from Ches: his translation of an extract from Bernanos Les Grands Cimetières sous la lune Down there in Majorca I saw passing by on la Rambla lorries full of men. They rolled along with a sound like … Continue reading
From CNA I would like to begin by once again sending my condolences to the Johnson family on the death of Mrs. Loetta Johnson.
The Thirsty Gargoyle has a rather excellent article about poor old Prof Dawkins’ faux-pas on the BBC on Monday morning. “Careful with that petard old chap…”
CLICK ABOVE TO VIEW IN FULL (PDF) NB: You can always view more pamphlets on a broad range of Catholic topics by clicking here (after which click on the cover)
A couple of decades after the death and resurrection of Jesus, St Paul wrote to the church in Thessalonia to pull them up on a matter of false doctrine. They were certain that Jesus was due back at any moment … Continue reading
There is a good explanation for the hatred shown towards the Catholic Church in some circles: this hatred is essentially drawn from a deep rooted fear that the Church speaks to human hearts in a way that the cold theories … Continue reading
If one were to die tonight, what then? Death, Judgement, Heaven, and Hell says the Church.
As many of you will have read, there is something of a tussle going on in the Catholic media. The background to the story is that Mgr Basil Loftus has threatened both Fr Michael Clifton (also known as Fr Mildew) … Continue reading
Have you noticed that, when someone dies, the platitudes all assume that the deceased has gone straight to heaven? Regardless of religion or lack of it; whatever the known misbehaviour of the deceased? This ubiquitous belief in a better life … Continue reading