- "Whatever You Can Do to Stop Communion in the Hand Will be Blessed by God"
- Irish Catholicis Organize 'Rosary On The Coast For Life And Faith'
- Why Women Wear Mantillas In Church
- Christus Vincit, Christus Regnat, Christus Imperat
- Freemasonry in the Church? The Saint Who Founded a Movement to Combat it.
- A Temple More Sacred than the Temple of Jerusalem
- The Remnant interviews Bishop Athanasius Schneider
- "The Twelve Days of Christmas" carol - the hidden meaning.
- Biblical Reflection for the 34th Sunday in Ordinary Time A, Christ the King.
- Child Saints as Role Models for Children
Papal Prayer Intentions 2017
Join the Rosary for Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI
- A Temple More Sacred than the Temple of Jerusalem November 21, 2017
- “Whatever You Can Do to Stop Communion in the Hand Will be Blessed by God” November 21, 2017
- The Remnant interviews Bishop Athanasius Schneider November 21, 2017
- Freemasonry in the Church? The Saint Who Founded a Movement to Combat it. November 20, 2017
- Reflection for the 33rd Sunday of Ordinary Time November 19, 2017
- From Casuistry to ‘Mercy’: Toward a New Art of Pleasing? November 18, 2017
- How Long Do Souls Remain In Purgatory? (Three Videos) November 17, 2017
- Now is the time for a “Third Spring” in England November 16, 2017
- Our Lady of the Gate of Dawn November 16, 2017
- Cunctarum Haeresum Interemptri November 15, 2017
- Cardinal Burke makes ‘final plea’ for clarity to Pope Francis on dubia anniversary November 14, 2017
- Vatican II: Revolution Under the Guise of Reform November 14, 2017
- Did Saint Francis Predict Pope Francis? November 14, 2017
- Life in Hidden Light: A Video Inside a Cloistered Convent November 13, 2017
- On Pastoral Fear November 13, 2017
- Reflection for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time November 12, 2017
- “Inter-communion is not allowed between Catholics and non-Catholics”: Card. Sarah November 11, 2017
- The Truth About the Shroud of Turin November 10, 2017
- Superstition, Dissent, and Scandal? A brief defence of Fr. Thomas Weinandy November 10, 2017
- Feast of the Dedication of the Lateran Basilica in Rome November 9, 2017
Search posts by keywords
- 2,773,119 hits since 4th July 2010
Monthly Archives: September 2010
The Holy Father has waved his last goodbye and the visit is over. The Dawkinsites are busy licking their wounds, having failed to disrupt the visit or to garner much attention for themselves outside the economically illiterate newspapers. Protesting against … Continue reading
A sermon of Pope St Gregory the Great: ‘The word “angel” denotes a function rather than a nature’.
Zenit reports on a meeting between the Pope and 400 children, parents, and teachers from a Castel Gandolfo primary school. His message to the children is simply expressed, but full of meaning – not just for children, but for us all. … Continue reading
No, this isn’t going to be a potted biography of this great Saint. You can all look that up on the web, for your sins! A great servant of Christ’s beloved poor, he reminds all of us, whatever our station … Continue reading
Prayers for Priests is an important apostolate. It is founded by Charlotte Williams from Arizona. Some years ago, Char had compiled a very small booklet of prayers, which included the Rosary for Priests (before the Luminous Mysteries were given to … Continue reading
Pope Benedict’s visit to the UK is grossly misunderstood. His real purpose was to stir things up, to till the soil, like a tractor pulling a plough. It is only when the close packed and drenched soil is disturbed thus … Continue reading
(Our reader Jane Mossendew Fulthorpe sent us this post which is in parallel published on her own blog Thoughts from an Oasis in French Catholicism, thanks Jane for sharing it with us.) By Jane Mossendew Fulthorpe This post was first … Continue reading
As Damian Thompson and Ed West of the Daily Telegraph already noted, the Protest the Pope Action has achieved almost nothing. And now the media speak generally about the success of the Papal Visit. It is interesting to see how … Continue reading
VATICAN CITY, SEPT. 18, 2010 (Zenit.org).- Benedict XVI’s serenity is itself a message to the world, and the secret to his calm is his faith in Jesus Christ, says a Vatican spokesman. Jesuit Father Federico Lombardi, director of the Vatican … Continue reading
Here’s the second post in my series on prayer, started here. Petitionary prayer is asking prayer – and intercessory prayer is a subsection of this: a petition on behalf of someone else. When Jesus taught his disciples a prayer, it … Continue reading
Another find amonst dear BB’s droppings. This one was written on the back of a fag packet. I don’t miss the reek of ciggies, but the memory of Burrito with a ‘gasper’ hanging constantly from his mouth, brings a smile. … Continue reading
In the face of assaults from the media, let us pray for our Pope, for his safety and success during his visit to Britain. Prayer for Pope Benedict XVI V. Let us pray for our Pontiff, Pope Benedict. R. May … Continue reading
Following the Feast of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross, we reflect today on the One who stood so faithfully beneath that Cross and shared so intimately in the passion and death of Her beloved Son: Mary, our Lady of … Continue reading