- "Whatever You Can Do to Stop Communion in the Hand Will be Blessed by God"
- Irish Catholicis Organize 'Rosary On The Coast For Life And Faith'
- Why Women Wear Mantillas In Church
- Christus Vincit, Christus Regnat, Christus Imperat
- Freemasonry in the Church? The Saint Who Founded a Movement to Combat it.
- A Temple More Sacred than the Temple of Jerusalem
- The Remnant interviews Bishop Athanasius Schneider
- "The Twelve Days of Christmas" carol - the hidden meaning.
- Biblical Reflection for the 34th Sunday in Ordinary Time A, Christ the King.
- 10 Quotes That Will Change the Way You Attend Holy Mass
Papal Prayer Intentions 2017
Join the Rosary for Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI
- A Temple More Sacred than the Temple of Jerusalem November 21, 2017
- “Whatever You Can Do to Stop Communion in the Hand Will be Blessed by God” November 21, 2017
- The Remnant interviews Bishop Athanasius Schneider November 21, 2017
- Freemasonry in the Church? The Saint Who Founded a Movement to Combat it. November 20, 2017
- Reflection for the 33rd Sunday of Ordinary Time November 19, 2017
- From Casuistry to ‘Mercy’: Toward a New Art of Pleasing? November 18, 2017
- How Long Do Souls Remain In Purgatory? (Three Videos) November 17, 2017
- Now is the time for a “Third Spring” in England November 16, 2017
- Our Lady of the Gate of Dawn November 16, 2017
- Cunctarum Haeresum Interemptri November 15, 2017
- Cardinal Burke makes ‘final plea’ for clarity to Pope Francis on dubia anniversary November 14, 2017
- Vatican II: Revolution Under the Guise of Reform November 14, 2017
- Did Saint Francis Predict Pope Francis? November 14, 2017
- Life in Hidden Light: A Video Inside a Cloistered Convent November 13, 2017
- On Pastoral Fear November 13, 2017
- Reflection for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time November 12, 2017
- “Inter-communion is not allowed between Catholics and non-Catholics”: Card. Sarah November 11, 2017
- The Truth About the Shroud of Turin November 10, 2017
- Superstition, Dissent, and Scandal? A brief defence of Fr. Thomas Weinandy November 10, 2017
- Feast of the Dedication of the Lateran Basilica in Rome November 9, 2017
Search posts by keywords
- 2,773,134 hits since 4th July 2010
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Humanists are certainly fighters against religion, but they seem to be the most relentless fighters against common sense, conscience, and, Humanity in general. Why do the doctors of a modern Canadian hospital prefer the court ordered death sentence of a … Continue reading
Placing the Crucifix at the Center of the Altar Why it Gives Faithful and Celebrant a Common Point of Reference By Father Mauro Gagliardi (From Zenit) Throughout its history, the Church has established sensible signs that would help the faithful … Continue reading
My home is far from the centre of things, and for almost all of the time I am very content, here in the far occident. Once or twice a year, I am forced to set off to a metropolis, usually … Continue reading
From UCANEWS Bishop Moth, Bishop for the Armed Forces, has appealed for recognition of the importance of religious symbols for military personnel after a historic crucifix was stolen from a chapel at the site of the Battle of Waterloo in … Continue reading
In his General Audience on 23th. February, Pope Benedict expressed his concern for people in New Zealand: “A new and powerful earthquake, even more devastating than the one last September, has struck the city of Christchurch, in New Zealand, causing … Continue reading
Meditation by Mgr. Charles Pope – Archdiocese of Washington, USA. The Story of the Tower of Babel in Genesis 11, is a memorable story for most. And yet it has a strange angularity to it. On the one hand it … Continue reading
ROBERT BELLARMINE, A VALID AUTHORITY FOR ECCLESIOLOGY VATICAN CITY, 23 FEB 2011 (VIS) – Benedict XVI dedicated his catechesis during this morning’s general audience, held in the Paul VI Hall in the presence of 7,500 people, to St. Robert Bellarmine … Continue reading
From Catholic Exchange February 21st, 2011 by Chris Findley Sensing and answering the call to convert to Catholicism is a tremendous decision on many levels. It can be one of the most freeing, elating, and exciting events in one’s life. After perhaps … Continue reading
PRESENTATION OF HOLY FATHER’S LENTEN MESSAGE FOR 2011 RENEW OUR ACCEPTANCE OF BAPTISMAL GRACE DURING LENT VATICAN CITY, 22 FEB 2011 (VIS) – Made public today was the 2011 Lenten Message of the Holy Father Benedict XVI. The text, dated … Continue reading
Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord : and let perpetual light shine upon him. He shall be justified in everlasting memory, and shall not fear evil reports. February 21, 2011 (LifeSiteNews.com) – Bernard Nathanson, the former abortionist turned top pro-life … Continue reading
Since I was little, I have always been looking for labour saving devices. I suppose that is because I am, at core, bone idle.
Our regular readers might have noticed that we added the “Rosary for the Bishop” logo to our site. If you click on it, you will be led to the website Rosary for the Bishop. It provides a program which allows … Continue reading
When having a conversation with someone who is ignorant or hostile to Catholic teaching, a reasoned, gentle defense is most effective By Eric Sammons You are sitting at your son’s soccer game, enjoying the crisp weather and your boy’s joy … Continue reading
…but nobody’s talking about it anymore. Carousing the internet for something to write about, I came across this article by John Young (hat tip to Mundabor). Here are the final few paragraphs. Please do read the whole thing: