Recent 100+ Comments
Join the Rosary for Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI
People from all around the world
Are praying the Holy Rosary
For the intentions of
Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI
Writings of the Fathers
Follow us on Twitter!
- Pope Francis in hospital ‘with heart problems’ catholicismpure.wordpress.com/2023/03/29/pop… 4 hours ago
Join 2,058 other subscribers
- Pope Francis in hospital ‘with heart problems’ March 29, 2023
- An Eucharistic Miracle in Connecticut? March 29, 2023
- Why Do Heretics Remain in the Church? March 27, 2023
- Sunday Mass Readings March 25, 2023
- The Annunciation March 25, 2023
- The Dignity of the Priesthood Destroys the Idol of ‘Equality’ March 25, 2023
- God of Mercy and Compassion March 25, 2023
- Salutation to the Glory of Mary March 24, 2023
- The merit of crosses March 24, 2023
- Love Letters to the Latin Mass 3: First We Must Be Cleansed March 23, 2023
- The Anti-Language of Modernist Art March 22, 2023
- Two Poems to Welcome in the Spring March 21, 2023
- A Globalist Coup March 20, 2023
- St Joseph, Confessor, Spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary March 20, 2023
- Sunday Mass Readings March 18, 2023
- Wise Quotes from a Wise Pope March 18, 2023
- St Patrick, pray for Ireland, pray for us! March 17, 2023
- Ten Terrible Years of Pope Francis March 15, 2023
- The Mental Suffering of Our Lord in His Passion March 15, 2023
- The Francis Effect, Ten Years On March 14, 2023
Search posts by keywords
- 4,650,678 hits since 4th July 2010
- Padre Pio Never Cursed - Let Alone in the Confessional - But he did use Calculated Insults
- Pope Francis in hospital 'with heart problems'
- An Eucharistic Miracle in Connecticut?
- Our Lady of La Salette: A Fearful Warning and a Prophecy
- Why Do Heretics Remain in the Church?
- Mary Confirms the Shroud of Turin at Garabandal
- Interview with Bernard Janzen about Fr Malachi Martin's message for our times
- The Dignity of the Priesthood Destroys the Idol of ‘Equality’
- The Martyrs of Nowogrodek - on 01. August 1943, 11 Catholic nuns were murdered by the Gestapo
- Why I Love You, O Mary! - a poem by St Thérèse of Lisieux
Daily Archives: March 6, 2011
Archbishop Menninni, the Papal Nuncio, presents his credentials to H.M. The Queen.
Archbishop Menninni presents his credentials to the Queen. Archbishop Antonio Mennini is already at work as the new apostolic nuncio to Great Britain. He released a statement about a special audience with the Queen to present his diplomatic papers. The … Continue reading
Posted in Church Politics Tagged Archbishop Menninni, Papal Nuncio 1 Comment
Shahbaz Bhatti; Roman Catholic Minister for Minority Affairs – Assassinated 2nd March 2011.
Following the assassination on 2 March 2011, of the Pakistan Minority Affairs Minister Shahbaz Bhatti who was the first Christian to be a member of the Pakistani President’s Cabinet, church leaders and spokespeople have condemned the killing. The Archbishops of … Continue reading
Posted in World Affairs Tagged Io voglio servire Gesù, Oasis, Shahbaz Bhatti 10 Comments