Recent 100+ Comments
Join the Rosary for Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI
People from all around the world
Are praying the Holy Rosary
For the intentions of
Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI
Writings of the Fathers
Follow us on Twitter!
- Pope Francis in hospital ‘with heart problems’ catholicismpure.wordpress.com/2023/03/29/pop… 4 hours ago
Join 2,058 other subscribers
- Pope Francis in hospital ‘with heart problems’ March 29, 2023
- An Eucharistic Miracle in Connecticut? March 29, 2023
- Why Do Heretics Remain in the Church? March 27, 2023
- Sunday Mass Readings March 25, 2023
- The Annunciation March 25, 2023
- The Dignity of the Priesthood Destroys the Idol of ‘Equality’ March 25, 2023
- God of Mercy and Compassion March 25, 2023
- Salutation to the Glory of Mary March 24, 2023
- The merit of crosses March 24, 2023
- Love Letters to the Latin Mass 3: First We Must Be Cleansed March 23, 2023
- The Anti-Language of Modernist Art March 22, 2023
- Two Poems to Welcome in the Spring March 21, 2023
- A Globalist Coup March 20, 2023
- St Joseph, Confessor, Spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary March 20, 2023
- Sunday Mass Readings March 18, 2023
- Wise Quotes from a Wise Pope March 18, 2023
- St Patrick, pray for Ireland, pray for us! March 17, 2023
- Ten Terrible Years of Pope Francis March 15, 2023
- The Mental Suffering of Our Lord in His Passion March 15, 2023
- The Francis Effect, Ten Years On March 14, 2023
Search posts by keywords
- 4,650,661 hits since 4th July 2010
- Padre Pio Never Cursed - Let Alone in the Confessional - But he did use Calculated Insults
- Pope Francis in hospital 'with heart problems'
- An Eucharistic Miracle in Connecticut?
- Our Lady of La Salette: A Fearful Warning and a Prophecy
- Why Do Heretics Remain in the Church?
- Mary Confirms the Shroud of Turin at Garabandal
- Interview with Bernard Janzen about Fr Malachi Martin's message for our times
- The Dignity of the Priesthood Destroys the Idol of ‘Equality’
- The Martyrs of Nowogrodek - on 01. August 1943, 11 Catholic nuns were murdered by the Gestapo
- Why I Love You, O Mary! - a poem by St Thérèse of Lisieux
Daily Archives: March 18, 2011
Iraq: sometimes the forgotten Christians. Aid to the Church In Need – 2011 Report; Persecuted and forgotten.
Iraqi Bishop: “Christians Ready to Claim Right to Exist” Visits Ireland for Release of 2011 Report “Persecuted and Forgotten” DUNDALK, Ireland, MARCH 16, 2011. It is said that one of the Islamic fundamentalists who assassinated Father Ragheed Ganni in 2007 … Continue reading
Posted in Interreligious relationship, Uncategorized Tagged Aid to the Church In Need, Zenit.Org. 2 Comments
Our Lady of Akita – the tears of a Mother.
For these past days the attention of the world has been towards Japan. The Marian Shrine of Our Lady of Akita was situated near the epicentre of the earthquake, and the area has suffered from the subsequent tsunami. In the … Continue reading
Posted in Catholic Orders and Congregations, Devotion Tagged Our Lady of Akita 1 Comment