- Irish Catholicis Organize 'Rosary On The Coast For Life And Faith'
- Freemasonry in the Church? The Saint Who Founded a Movement to Combat it.
- Why Women Wear Mantillas In Church
- "Whatever You Can Do to Stop Communion in the Hand Will be Blessed by God"
- Christus Vincit, Christus Regnat, Christus Imperat
- The Presentation of Our Lady
- Jesus Wept
- Biblical Reflection for the 34th Sunday in Ordinary Time A, Christ the King.
- "The Twelve Days of Christmas" carol - the hidden meaning.
- 10 Quotes That Will Change the Way You Attend Holy Mass
Papal Prayer Intentions 2017
Join the Rosary for Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI
- “Whatever You Can Do to Stop Communion in the Hand Will be Blessed by God” November 21, 2017
- The Remnant interviews Bishop Athanasius Schneider November 21, 2017
- Freemasonry in the Church? The Saint Who Founded a Movement to Combat it. November 20, 2017
- Reflection for the 33rd Sunday of Ordinary Time November 19, 2017
- From Casuistry to ‘Mercy’: Toward a New Art of Pleasing? November 18, 2017
- How Long Do Souls Remain In Purgatory? (Three Videos) November 17, 2017
- Now is the time for a “Third Spring” in England November 16, 2017
- Our Lady of the Gate of Dawn November 16, 2017
- Cunctarum Haeresum Interemptri November 15, 2017
- Cardinal Burke makes ‘final plea’ for clarity to Pope Francis on dubia anniversary November 14, 2017
- Vatican II: Revolution Under the Guise of Reform November 14, 2017
- Did Saint Francis Predict Pope Francis? November 14, 2017
- Life in Hidden Light: A Video Inside a Cloistered Convent November 13, 2017
- On Pastoral Fear November 13, 2017
- Reflection for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time November 12, 2017
- “Inter-communion is not allowed between Catholics and non-Catholics”: Card. Sarah November 11, 2017
- The Truth About the Shroud of Turin November 10, 2017
- Superstition, Dissent, and Scandal? A brief defence of Fr. Thomas Weinandy November 10, 2017
- Feast of the Dedication of the Lateran Basilica in Rome November 9, 2017
- A recent short look at the Church in China November 9, 2017
Search posts by keywords
- 2,772,209 hits since 4th July 2010
Daily Archives: September 29, 2011
VATICAN CITY, 29 SEP 2011 (VIS) – The Holy Father yesterday promulgated “Quaerit Semper”, an Apostolic Letter “Motu Proprio data” which modifies the Apostolic Constitution “Pastor Bonus”, transferring certain functions of the Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of … Continue reading
Today is the Feast Day of these three Archangels. There is an interesting legend about St. Michael on the web: On Monte Gargano resides the most famous shrine of the Christian Latin West dedicated to St Michael the Archangel. The … Continue reading
Most of you know that Catholicism Pure author’s are a mix of what we now call ‘cradle’ Catholic’s and ‘converts’. Personally I dislike the distinction – in a universal Roman Catholic Church we are surely universally Roman Catholic are we … Continue reading
Moscow, September 26, Interfax – Monument to Pope John II of Rome will be opened on September 30 at the inner yard of the Foreign Literature Library in Moscow, website of the Catholic Cathedral of Immaculate Conception reports. “It is … Continue reading