- "Whatever You Can Do to Stop Communion in the Hand Will be Blessed by God"
- Irish Catholicis Organize 'Rosary On The Coast For Life And Faith'
- Why Women Wear Mantillas In Church
- Christus Vincit, Christus Regnat, Christus Imperat
- Freemasonry in the Church? The Saint Who Founded a Movement to Combat it.
- A Temple More Sacred than the Temple of Jerusalem
- The Remnant interviews Bishop Athanasius Schneider
- "The Twelve Days of Christmas" carol - the hidden meaning.
- Biblical Reflection for the 34th Sunday in Ordinary Time A, Christ the King.
- Child Saints as Role Models for Children
Papal Prayer Intentions 2017
Join the Rosary for Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI
- A Temple More Sacred than the Temple of Jerusalem November 21, 2017
- “Whatever You Can Do to Stop Communion in the Hand Will be Blessed by God” November 21, 2017
- The Remnant interviews Bishop Athanasius Schneider November 21, 2017
- Freemasonry in the Church? The Saint Who Founded a Movement to Combat it. November 20, 2017
- Reflection for the 33rd Sunday of Ordinary Time November 19, 2017
- From Casuistry to ‘Mercy’: Toward a New Art of Pleasing? November 18, 2017
- How Long Do Souls Remain In Purgatory? (Three Videos) November 17, 2017
- Now is the time for a “Third Spring” in England November 16, 2017
- Our Lady of the Gate of Dawn November 16, 2017
- Cunctarum Haeresum Interemptri November 15, 2017
- Cardinal Burke makes ‘final plea’ for clarity to Pope Francis on dubia anniversary November 14, 2017
- Vatican II: Revolution Under the Guise of Reform November 14, 2017
- Did Saint Francis Predict Pope Francis? November 14, 2017
- Life in Hidden Light: A Video Inside a Cloistered Convent November 13, 2017
- On Pastoral Fear November 13, 2017
- Reflection for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time November 12, 2017
- “Inter-communion is not allowed between Catholics and non-Catholics”: Card. Sarah November 11, 2017
- The Truth About the Shroud of Turin November 10, 2017
- Superstition, Dissent, and Scandal? A brief defence of Fr. Thomas Weinandy November 10, 2017
- Feast of the Dedication of the Lateran Basilica in Rome November 9, 2017
Search posts by keywords
- 2,773,134 hits since 4th July 2010
Daily Archives: January 6, 2012
by Henri Adam de Villiers From the NLM Epiphany is the last principal feast before the beginning of the Easter cycle. In this day, the Roman Pontifical (Pars III. De Publicatione festorum Mobilium in Epiphania Domini) gives the how to … Continue reading
From independent.uk by John Lichfield Almost six centuries after she was burnt by the English, President Nicolas Sarkozy will lead a commando operation tomorrow to free Joan of Arc from captivity. Not from English captivity but from her status as … Continue reading
From Archbishop Dolan’s blog A Gift from Pope Benedict XVI On this “Twelfth Day of Christmas” the traditional celebration of the Epiphany, I have received a gift from Pope Benedict XVI, as he announced just a couple of hours ago … Continue reading
Cardinal Timothy Dolan of New York (AP Photo/Patrick Semansky) Twenty-two Church leaders will become cardinals at a consistory on February 18, Benedict XVI announced today. The Pope made the announcement at the midday Angelus for the celebration of the Feast … Continue reading
Critics have warned that a controversial new report advocating assisted suicide is “seriously flawed”. The report, which was produced by the Commission on Assisted Dying, says that adults who are thought to have less than a year to live should … Continue reading
Nations will come to your light By Father Thomas Rosica Readings: Isaiah 60:1-6; Ephesians 3:2-3a, 5-6; Matthew 2:1-12 What “stirring” readings we hear in the Epiphany liturgy! Consider the scene from Isaiah’s prophecy (60:1-6). Gentiles come from distant places, attracted … Continue reading