God, merciful Father, in your Son, Jesus Christ, You have revealed your love and poured it out upon us in the Holy Spirit, the Comforter.We entrust to You today the destiny of the world and of every man and woman. Bend down to us sinners, heal our weakness, conquer all evil, and grant that all the peoples of the earth may experience Your mercy.
In You, the Triune God, may they ever find the source of hope.Eternal Father, by the Passion and Resurrection of Your Son, have mercy on us and upon the whole world!(Consecration prayer by His Holiness John Paul II, August 17, 2002 in the Shrine of Divine Mercy, Cracow, Poland)
Recent 100+ Comments
Join the Rosary for Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI
People from all around the world
Are praying the Holy Rosary
For the intentions of
Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI
Writings of the Fathers
Follow us on Twitter!
- Why Do Heretics Remain in the Church? catholicismpure.wordpress.com/2023/03/27/why… 2 days ago
Join 2,058 other subscribers
- Why Do Heretics Remain in the Church? March 27, 2023
- Sunday Mass Readings March 25, 2023
- The Annunciation March 25, 2023
- The Dignity of the Priesthood Destroys the Idol of ‘Equality’ March 25, 2023
- God of Mercy and Compassion March 25, 2023
- Salutation to the Glory of Mary March 24, 2023
- The merit of crosses March 24, 2023
- Love Letters to the Latin Mass 3: First We Must Be Cleansed March 23, 2023
- The Anti-Language of Modernist Art March 22, 2023
- Two Poems to Welcome in the Spring March 21, 2023
- A Globalist Coup March 20, 2023
- St Joseph, Confessor, Spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary March 20, 2023
- Sunday Mass Readings March 18, 2023
- Wise Quotes from a Wise Pope March 18, 2023
- St Patrick, pray for Ireland, pray for us! March 17, 2023
- Ten Terrible Years of Pope Francis March 15, 2023
- The Mental Suffering of Our Lord in His Passion March 15, 2023
- The Francis Effect, Ten Years On March 14, 2023
- Sunday Mass Readings March 11, 2023
- A Great Prayer for Lent: The Seven Sorrows Rosary March 11, 2023
Search posts by keywords
- 4,650,297 hits since 4th July 2010
- Our Lady of La Salette: A Fearful Warning and a Prophecy
- Why Do Heretics Remain in the Church?
- Mary Confirms the Shroud of Turin at Garabandal
- Padre Pio Never Cursed - Let Alone in the Confessional - But he did use Calculated Insults
- The Dignity of the Priesthood Destroys the Idol of ‘Equality’
- The Martyrs of Nowogrodek - on 01. August 1943, 11 Catholic nuns were murdered by the Gestapo
- Christus Vincit, Christus Regnat, Christus Imperat
- "The Most Beautiful Thing This Side of Heaven": a look at the 'old' Mass and the 'new'.
- Good Friday - from the Traditional Latin Liturgy
- St. Catherine of Bologna, Patron of Painters, Her Incorrupt Body and Holy Father's Catechesis
A Random Thought:
Might such fantastically vulgar art persuade non-believers that Catholicism is a fantastically vulgar religion?
Something along those lines happened to me half a century or more ago.
Jesus the prototype hippie layabout from Surbiton. If we met him in the High Street there – we’d first tell him to go and get a decent haircut, and then go and find himself a proper job!
Or am I wrong?
Sunday, April 15, 2012
SISTER FAUSTINA KOWALSKA WAS THE APOSTLE OF DIVINE MERCY BUT SHE DID NOT DENY HELL. SHE PERSONALLY SAW IT AND DESCRIBED IT- -Traditional Latin Mass homily today