- Irish Catholicis Organize 'Rosary On The Coast For Life And Faith'
- Freemasonry in the Church? The Saint Who Founded a Movement to Combat it.
- Why Women Wear Mantillas In Church
- "Whatever You Can Do to Stop Communion in the Hand Will be Blessed by God"
- Christus Vincit, Christus Regnat, Christus Imperat
- The Presentation of Our Lady
- Jesus Wept
- Biblical Reflection for the 34th Sunday in Ordinary Time A, Christ the King.
- "The Twelve Days of Christmas" carol - the hidden meaning.
- 10 Quotes That Will Change the Way You Attend Holy Mass
Papal Prayer Intentions 2017
Join the Rosary for Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI
- “Whatever You Can Do to Stop Communion in the Hand Will be Blessed by God” November 21, 2017
- The Remnant interviews Bishop Athanasius Schneider November 21, 2017
- Freemasonry in the Church? The Saint Who Founded a Movement to Combat it. November 20, 2017
- Reflection for the 33rd Sunday of Ordinary Time November 19, 2017
- From Casuistry to ‘Mercy’: Toward a New Art of Pleasing? November 18, 2017
- How Long Do Souls Remain In Purgatory? (Three Videos) November 17, 2017
- Now is the time for a “Third Spring” in England November 16, 2017
- Our Lady of the Gate of Dawn November 16, 2017
- Cunctarum Haeresum Interemptri November 15, 2017
- Cardinal Burke makes ‘final plea’ for clarity to Pope Francis on dubia anniversary November 14, 2017
- Vatican II: Revolution Under the Guise of Reform November 14, 2017
- Did Saint Francis Predict Pope Francis? November 14, 2017
- Life in Hidden Light: A Video Inside a Cloistered Convent November 13, 2017
- On Pastoral Fear November 13, 2017
- Reflection for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time November 12, 2017
- “Inter-communion is not allowed between Catholics and non-Catholics”: Card. Sarah November 11, 2017
- The Truth About the Shroud of Turin November 10, 2017
- Superstition, Dissent, and Scandal? A brief defence of Fr. Thomas Weinandy November 10, 2017
- Feast of the Dedication of the Lateran Basilica in Rome November 9, 2017
- A recent short look at the Church in China November 9, 2017
Search posts by keywords
- 2,772,209 hits since 4th July 2010
Daily Archives: May 13, 2012
On Sunday, May 13, 1917, on a slope in the Cova da Iria, the three children (Lucia, Jacinta and Francisco) were playing, building a little stone wall around a clump of furze. Suddenly they saw a flash of lightning. Lucia, … Continue reading
Welcome to ChristOS, the new Unix* based operating system for human beings. With ChristOS, your soul will be ready to function happily and competently in any circumstance, and at end of the life cycle , migration to the “cloud” will … Continue reading
Goodness and friendship through the ages By Father Thomas Rosica Sixth Sunday of Easter – May 13, 2012 The readings for this Sunday are: Acts 10:25-26, 34-35, 44-48; 1 John 4:7-10; John 15:9-17 On this Sixth Sunday of Easter, I … Continue reading