Terry Beth Lewerenz on Bishop Athanasius Schneider’s… Lawrence Morra on The Bishops Have Abandoned Us:… kathleen on Friday after Passion Sunday, T… kathleen on The Bishops Have Abandoned Us:… kathleen on Marco Tosatti: Coronavirus is… Lawrence Morra on The Bishops Have Abandoned Us:… Bunny Bvm on Visionary who reported eight a… RemnantchildofMary on Marco Tosatti: Coronavirus is… kathleen on The Bishops Have Abandoned Us:… Mary Salmond on The Bishops Have Abandoned Us:… kathleen on The Bishops Have Abandoned Us:… kathleen on The Bishops Have Abandoned Us:… kathleen on Marco Tosatti: Coronavirus is… Mary Salmond on How I Found True Contrition at… Lawrence Morra on The Bishops Have Abandoned Us:…
Papal Prayer Intentions 2017
Join the Rosary for Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI
- Reflection for Palm Sunday of the Passion of the Lord, Year A April 5, 2020
- Australian High Court to pass judgment on Cardinal Pell Tuesday April 4, 2020
- Cardinal Pell, the Living Martyr April 4, 2020
- Friday after Passion Sunday, The Seven Sorrows of the Blessed Virgin April 3, 2020
- How I Found True Contrition at the Site of My Sins April 3, 2020
- Remnant TV: Killing Covid-19 April 2, 2020
- The Bishops Have Abandoned Us: These Wolves Deserve All Our Contempt and Disdain April 1, 2020
- Canonical deep breath time March 31, 2020
- Archbishop Viganò on COVID-19 and the Hand of God March 30, 2020
- St. Raphael: Prayers in Troubled Times. March 29, 2020
- Reflection for the 5th Sunday of Lent (Passion Sunday) – Cycle A March 29, 2020
- He Had Corona Virus and Recovered: Alexander Tschugguel talks to Dr. Taylor Marshall March 29, 2020
- England’s Re-dedication as “Mary’s Dowry” in Face of the Current Pandemic March 28, 2020
- March 27th “Urbi et Orbi” Blessing from Pope Carries Plenary Indulgence March 27, 2020
- Marco Tosatti: Coronavirus is spreading behind Vatican Walls March 26, 2020
- Feast of the Annunciation March 25, 2020
- Francis: Coronavirus is nature’s “revenge”, “tantrum”, “cry” for help March 25, 2020
- At least 60 Italian priests have died after contracting coronavirus March 24, 2020
- The Coronavirus Cross: Bringing Faith, Hope and Love to a Hurting World March 23, 2020
- Cardinal Burke: Message on the Combat against the Coronavirus, COVID-19 March 22, 2020
Search posts by keywords
- 3,852,319 hits since 4th July 2010
- Reasons to Believe Today in the Apparitions of Garabandal
- The Story of Garabandal - fifty years later
- Hermit of Loreto's 1980s Premonition About President Trump
- Australian High Court to pass judgment on Cardinal Pell Tuesday
- Cardinal Pell, the Living Martyr
- Garabandal: Only God Knows (the movie)
- Padre Pio, G.K.Chesterton and - women who wear trousers!!
- Star of Heaven, free us from pestilence!
- When Did the 100-Year Reign of Satan Begin?
- Introibo ad Altare Dei.
Daily Archives: May 27, 2012
Pentecost, feast of unity in a divided world that thinks it does not need God – Holy Father today. St. John of Avila and St. Hildegard of Bingen to be proclaimed Doctors of the Church on October 7th.
Benedict XVI’s homily stresses the contrast between Pentecost and Babel. “Unity can only exist as a gift of God’s Spirit, which will give us a new heart and a new tongue, a new ability to communicate.” On 7 October, at … Continue reading
May 27, 2012 – Solemnity of Pentecost The readings for this Sunday are: Acts 2:1-11; 1 Corinthians 12:3b-7, 12-13 or Galatians 5:16-25; John 20:19-23 or John 15:26-27; 16:12-15 E.F:Acts 2: 1-11; John 14: 23-31 Christian theology of the Holy Spirit is … Continue reading
By Dr Taylor Marshall from the Canterbury Tales blog While the Holy Apostles were generally ignorant of the Holy Ghost, the Immaculate Mary knew Him intimately. Mary had already experienced the descent of the Holy Ghost at her Immaculate Conception … Continue reading