As I await my wretched death, the fruit of my evil, thieving sins, I see only one source of light: The One, next to me, condemned to a more wretched death than mine. He turns his head to me and says “This day you will be with me in Paradise”. He says this because I have once spoken well on his behalf. O Lord, why such mercy for the unworthy? St Dismas, pray for us.
- "Whatever You Can Do to Stop Communion in the Hand Will be Blessed by God"
- Why Women Wear Mantillas In Church
- Irish Catholicis Organize 'Rosary On The Coast For Life And Faith'
- United in History and Tragedy: JFK and Pope Pius XII
- Confronting the non-binary fallacy
- Christus Vincit, Christus Regnat, Christus Imperat
- "The Twelve Days of Christmas" carol - the hidden meaning.
- ISIS group releases propaganda poster of Pope Francis being ‘beheaded’
- Freemasonry in the Church? The Saint Who Founded a Movement to Combat it.
- Marriage Crucifix
Papal Prayer Intentions 2017
Join the Rosary for Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI
- Confronting the non-binary fallacy November 23, 2017
- United in History and Tragedy: JFK and Pope Pius XII November 23, 2017
- ISIS group releases propaganda poster of Pope Francis being ‘beheaded’ November 22, 2017
- A Temple More Sacred than the Temple of Jerusalem November 21, 2017
- “Whatever You Can Do to Stop Communion in the Hand Will be Blessed by God” November 21, 2017
- The Remnant interviews Bishop Athanasius Schneider November 21, 2017
- Freemasonry in the Church? The Saint Who Founded a Movement to Combat it. November 20, 2017
- Reflection for the 33rd Sunday of Ordinary Time November 19, 2017
- From Casuistry to ‘Mercy’: Toward a New Art of Pleasing? November 18, 2017
- How Long Do Souls Remain In Purgatory? (Three Videos) November 17, 2017
- Now is the time for a “Third Spring” in England November 16, 2017
- Our Lady of the Gate of Dawn November 16, 2017
- Cunctarum Haeresum Interemptri November 15, 2017
- Cardinal Burke makes ‘final plea’ for clarity to Pope Francis on dubia anniversary November 14, 2017
- Vatican II: Revolution Under the Guise of Reform November 14, 2017
- Did Saint Francis Predict Pope Francis? November 14, 2017
- Life in Hidden Light: A Video Inside a Cloistered Convent November 13, 2017
- On Pastoral Fear November 13, 2017
- Reflection for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time November 12, 2017
- “Inter-communion is not allowed between Catholics and non-Catholics”: Card. Sarah November 11, 2017
Search posts by keywords
- 2,774,987 hits since 4th July 2010