-BY Ann Barnhardt
I have in my collection a book written by St. Peter Damian – who lived in the Eleventh Century, and whose feast it is today, [February 23] by the way – called “The Book of Gomorrah”. I recommend it strongly to one and all. It is probably the best takedown of sodomites and their godforsaken culture ever written. A note of caution: you will see articles written about this book in which even very Trad Catholics spew the modernist boilerplate about how St. Peter Damian was speaking not about homosexuality as an orientation, but only about sodomitical acts. This is nonsense, and one of the lies that has crept into the post Vatican II Church. Aberrosexual ORIENTATION is wrong and sinful. For a dude to sit around thinking sexually about other dudes, or to be sexually drawn to other dudes is WRONG. It is WRONG for a human adult to be sexually attracted to children. It is WRONG for a person to be sexually attracted to animals. It is WRONG for a person to be sexually attracted to dead bodies. The notion that all of these aberrosexual “orientations” are hunkey-dorey… just so long as you don’t act on them, is bee-ess that flies in the face of common sense.
As we have previously discussed, and will discuss much more, ALL ABERROSEXUALITY IS DERIVATIVE OF DIABOLICAL NARCISSISM. And as we have defined it before, Diabolical Narcissism is when a person freely chooses to purge themselves of all love (charity), thus becoming completely self-absorbed, utterly devoid and incapable of empathy, and capable only of the diabolical emotional palate: anger, hatred, jealously and fear. They freely choose to adopt the demonic psycho-spiritual posture and emotional palate. They are, whether they realize it or not, Hell’s Mercenaries, soul-killing monsters prowling the earth seeking the ruin of souls out of pure, unquenchable spite.
Here are just a few quotes from St. Peter Damian, Doctor of the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church.
- “Tell us, you unmanly and effeminate man, what do you seek in another male that you do not find in yourself?”
- “For God’s sake, why do you damnable sodomites pursue the heights of ecclesiastical dignity with such fiery ambition?”
- “By what right or by what law can one bind or loose the other when he is constrained by the bonds of evil deeds common to them both?”
- “Who can expect the flock to prosper when its shepherd has sunk so deep into the bowels of the devil?
- “Who, by his lust, will consign a son whom he spiritually begotten for God to slavery under the iron law of Satanic tyranny?”
- “This utterly diseased queen of Sodom renders him who obeys the laws of her tyranny infamous to men and odious to God.”
- “Without fail, [the vice of sodomy] brings death to the body and destruction to the soul. It pollutes the flesh, extinguishes the light of the mind, expels the Holy Spirit from the temple of the human heart, and gives entrance to the devil, the stimulator of lust.”
- ”[The vice of sodomy] leads to error, totally removes truth from the deluded mind . . . It opens up Hell and closes the gates of Paradise.”
- ”[The vice of sodomy] is this vice that violates temperance, slays modesty, strangles chastity, and slaughters virginity.”
- “Truly, this vice [sodomy] is never to be compared with any other vice because it surpasses the enormity of all vices.… It defiles everything, stains everything, pollutes everything. And as for itself, it permits nothing pure, nothing clean, nothing other than filth.…”
- “The miserable flesh burns with the heat of lust; the cold mind trembles with the rancor of suspicion; and in the heart of the miserable man chaos boils like Tartarus [Hell]…. In fact, after this most poisonous serpent once sinks its fangs into the unhappy soul, sense is snatched away, memory is borne off, the sharpness of the mind is obscured. It becomes unmindful of God and even forgetful of itself. This plague undermines the foundation of faith, weakens the strength of hope, destroys the bond of charity; it takes away justice, subverts fortitude, banishes temperance, blunts the keenness of prudence.”
- “And what more should I say since it expels the whole host of the virtues from the chamber of the human heart and introduces every barbarous vice as if the bolts of the doors were pulled out.”
- “Who will make a mistress of a cleric, or a woman of a man?”
- “It is not sinners, but the wicked who should despair; it is not the magnitude of one’s crime, but contempt of God that dashes one’s hopes.”
St. Peter Damian, for us now under the relentless, grinding jackboot of Diabolical Narcissist Sodomites seeking the ruin of souls, pray for us.