from: Tradition In Action – http://www.traditioninaction.org
Unusually helpful guidelines on “gender ideology” were recently released by the American College of Pediatricians (ACP). Unusual because today’s media generally loses no opportunity to promote the LQBT agenda, encouraging every type of sexual deviation at ever younger ages.
For this reason, it is refreshing to find an American pediatrician society taking a strong stance opposed to today’s gender perversion: “The American College of Pediatricians urges healthcare professionals, educators and legislators to reject all policies that condition children to accept as normal a life of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex. Facts – not ideology – determine reality.”
McFadyen is promoting confused thinking by promoting her son’s ‘feeling’ that he is a girl
To see how early this deviant behavior is being encouraged, consider this aberrant case: An ”enlightened” Scottish mother Kerri McFadyen is being praised and promoted for encouraging her three-year-old toddler Daniel to live as a girl (Danni). The “with-it” family pediatrician told the mother that it would “benefit Daniel to live as a girl” and prescribed drugs to postpone puberty.
Kerri boasts that she chose to go public with “Danni’s story” to encourage other transgender parents and their children “who are suffering in silence.” She is also trying to raise enough money so Daniel can have gender reassignment surgery as soon as possible. Otherwise, “poor” Daniel will have to wait until he is 18 when UK’s national health service will pick up the costs for this “vital” procedure.
‘Beyond he or she’
Recently Time magazine dedicated its cover story “Beyond He or She” to bolster the revolutionary movement that wants to redefine the meaning of gender. Contrary to the recommendations of the American Pediatrician College, which clearly states that “everyone is born with a biological sex,” we are told that today’s youth should have unlimited choices in deciding who and what they are.
Promoting ‘choice’ of gender for youth
Youth are being told they are free to choose their identity. They can be strictly male or female (renamed “cigender”), bi-sexual, transgender or even reject the fact that they have a gender in the first place. Time quotes the suspicious survey from the LGBT advocacy organization GLAAD to say that 20% of millennials – as the generation born after 2000 is called – say they are something other than male or female, as God made them. Instead, they are choosing from the 60+ options offered by Facebook.
Further support for rejection of God-given genders comes from the screen. There are more than 200 LGBTQ (Q for Queer) characters on cable TV and streaming series. Even commercials are promoting the gender perversion: a recent Bud Lite commercial declares beer is for “people of all genders.” IKEA shows an interracial same-sex “couple” lounging on a sofa with a caption that reads “All homes are created equal.”
Parents, please be aware that this is what is being promoted in the public arena: in the schools, secular clubs and sports activities, the movie, television and music worlds. How do you defend youth from this onslaught?
The once-considered-radical advice to throw out the television and strictly monitor any computer use does not seem so outlandish anymore.
‘The best thing about being a girl is now I don’t have to pretend to be a boy,” reads the caption
On the cover of its January 2017 special issue titled “Gender Revolution,” National Geographic put a boldly defiant 9 year-old transgender “girl” from Kansas City, Mo.
Inside we find lots of advice for parents: “All children need the opportunity to explore different gender roles and styles of play.” “Ensure your young child’s environment reflects diversity in gender roles.” “When your child discloses an identity to you, respond in an affirming supportive way.” “Be non-judgmental.”
In a shocking photo below that seems to come from an alien hellish underworld, we find a “portrait of gender today: youth who call themselves androgynous, transgender, straight, bi-gender, trans male, transgender female, trans boy, intersex non-binary person, non-binary gender queer, black trans activist, non binary. All are approvingly and “non-judgmentally” displayed as the new reality that should be accepted.
A grouping of youth in the National Geographic article who each ‘chose’ a different gender for himself or herself
We are told to consider all these identities as normal as we approach the new godless, genderless frontier of the future. Everything depends on feelings not facts – “She has always felt more boyish than girlish;” “Hunter felt ‘himself’ to be a boy since fifth grade.”
‘Henri’ role-playing with his parents’ support
Feminists like Gloria Steinem are featured, announcing that “the most pressing gender issue of today is getting rid of the idea of gender.” In the articles we meet these confused youth – some very young – who are already in a full revolution against what God made them.
For example, on page 68-69 of National Geographic we are introduced to “Henry” who calls himself “gender creative.” He expresses himself, we are told, through his singular fashion sense. His parents have enrolled him in the Bay Area Rainbow Camp, so he can find the vocabulary to explain his feelings.
Then, the final outrage: “At six years old, he is already very sure of who he is.”
Nothing could be further from the truth. We are dooming children like this to a life of hell on earth and, then, to one in eternity as well for their supreme revolt against God and nature.
Here are the main points of the January 2017 report by the American College of Pediatricians:
1. Human sexuality is an objective biological binary trait: “XY” and “XX” are genetic markers of male and female, respectively – not genetic markers of a disorder. The norm for human design is to be conceived either male or female. Human sexuality is binary by design with the obvious purpose being the reproduction and flourishing of our species. This principle is self-evident. …
2. No one is born with a gender. Everyone is born with a biological sex. Gender (an awareness and sense of oneself as male or female) is a sociological and psychological concept; not an objective biological one. … People who identify as “feeling like the opposite sex” or “somewhere in between” do not comprise a third sex. They remain biological men or biological women.
This 16-year old girl had her breasts surgically removed, a procedure the ACP strongly opposes
3. A person’s belief that he or she is something they are not is, at best, a sign of confused thinking. When an otherwise healthy biological boy believes he is a girl, or an otherwise healthy biological girl believes she is a boy, an objective psychological problem exists that lies in the mind not the body, and it should be treated as such.
4. Puberty is not a disease and puberty-blocking hormones can be dangerous. Reversible or not, puberty-blocking hormones induce a state of disease – the absence of puberty – and inhibit growth and fertility in a previously biologically healthy child.
5. According to the DSM-V, as many as 98% of gender confused boys and 88% of gender confused girls eventually accept their biological sex after naturally passing through puberty.
6. Pre-pubertal children who use puberty blockers to impersonate the opposite sex will require cross-sex hormones in late adolescence. This combination leads to permanent sterility. These children will never be able to conceive any genetically related children even via artificial reproductive technology. In addition, cross-sex hormones (testosterone and estrogen) are associated with dangerous health risks including but not limited to cardiac disease, high blood pressure, blood clots, stroke, diabetes, and cancer.
A boy waiting for his puberty blocker treatment, a practice ACP calls child abuse
7. Rates of suicide are nearly 20 times greater among adults who use cross-sex hormones and undergo sex reassignment surgery, even in Sweden which is among the most LGBTQ – affirming countries. What compassionate and reasonable person would condemn young children to this fate knowing that after puberty as many as 88% of girls and 98% of boys will eventually accept reality and achieve a state of mental and physical health?
8. Conditioning children into believing a lifetime of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex is normal and healthful is child abuse. Endorsing gender discordance as normal via public education and legal policies will confuse children and parents, leading more children to present to “gender clinics” where they will be given puberty-blocking drugs. This, in turn, virtually ensures they will “choose” a lifetime of carcinogenic and otherwise toxic cross-sex hormones, and likely consider unnecessary surgical mutilation of their healthy body parts as young adults.