The outstanding speech by Bishop Schneider in the video below (only uploaded onto YouTube two days ago) was delivered at the “Catholic Identity Conference” last October 2017. It is an absolute “must watch” for all Catholics concerned about the growing Apostasy in the Church today.
Recent 100+ Comments
Join the Rosary for Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI
People from all around the world
Are praying the Holy Rosary
For the intentions of
Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI
Writings of the Fathers
Follow us on Twitter!Tweets by CatholicismPure
Join 2,054 other subscribers
- Thousands Visit Sister Wilhelmina’s Incorrupt Body in Missouri May 29, 2023
- Every Truth is from the Holy Spirit May 29, 2023
- Sunday Mass Readings May 27, 2023
- St Philip Neri, Confessor May 26, 2023
- The Condemnations of Paris and the Christian origins of modern science May 26, 2023
- Bede’s Death Song May 25, 2023
- Iraqi Christians Struggle to Survive and Thrive 20 Years After ‘Operation Iraqi Freedom’ May 25, 2023
- Do Not Waste Your Suffering May 24, 2023
- A Record-breaking Number of Participants Planning to go on the 2023 Paris to Chartres Pilgrimage May 23, 2023
- Love Letters to the Latin Mass 5: Incense and Bells May 22, 2023
- Sunday Mass Readings May 21, 2023
- Moral theologian: Benedict XVI called gender ideology ‘the ultimate rebellion against God’ May 19, 2023
- Feast of the Ascension May 18, 2023
- Celibacy and the Priesthood May 15, 2023
- King Charles’ Coronation – Sign of England’s Return to the Faith | St. Dominic Savio’s Vision of UK May 15, 2023
- Sunday Mass Readings May 13, 2023
- Pope Francis belittles devotion to the Latin Mass as a ‘nostalgic disease’ during Jesuit meeting May 13, 2023
- The Impact of Fatima is Still Being Felt Today May 13, 2023
- Overcoming the crisis – with Bishop Vitus Huonder May 11, 2023
- 10 Offerings That Bring About Conversion May 9, 2023
Search posts by keywords
- 4,671,102 hits since 4th July 2010
- Padre Pio Never Cursed - Let Alone in the Confessional - But he did use Calculated Insults
- Sunday Mass Readings
- Introibo ad Altare Dei.
- Why I Love You, O Mary! - a poem by St Thérèse of Lisieux
- Reflection for the Solemnity of Pentecost
- Our Lady of La Salette: A Fearful Warning and a Prophecy
- Star of Heaven, free us from pestilence!
- ASK FATHER: Is cooking on Sunday a sin?
- Thousands Visit Sister Wilhelmina’s Incorrupt Body in Missouri
- Every Truth is from the Holy Spirit
All reports (https://goo.gl/WJKdkD) indicate that in the coming months this pope is going to demand – from every member of the clergy – a public “oath of fidelity” to himself and his “magisterium”. Any bishop, priest, or deacon who refuses will be suspended from his duties.
What will brave men like Bishop Athanasius Schneider do?
May God help him – and all couageous men like him.
And may God have mercy on the soul of this poor pope.
Bishop Athanasius Schneider will answer the “oath of fidelity” to the current contradictions with a resounding NO and many will follow him. 30% will follow, 30% will not understand what is happening, 30% will disavow the church. 10% will not care.
The video is a teaching moment: truth, history, doctrine. Clarity, spirituality, catholicity.
Where can faithful Catholics get a list of “suspended ” faithful priests ?
Maureen: what are “suspended” faithful priests? Or was that a tongue in cheek reference or rhetorical question? Like ones that are too orthodox and not agreeing with the current magisterium? One of the moderators may know if there’s a list like that!
The impending schism in the Church gets closer and closer every day.
It appears that a tyrant now occupies the See of Peter.
Pingback: Online talk: “A Church in Crisis”, by Bishop Athanasius Schneider | Catholic eBooks Project
Pingback: Worth-it book: “A Church in Crisis: Pathways Forward”, by Dr. Ralph Martin | Catholic eBooks Project