|St Bridget of Sweden (1303-1373) received extraordinary “Revelations” from the Lord, who nevertheless told her that one must “distinguish between the Scripture inspired by the Holy Spirit and the pious writings of Christians. Only the Gospels canonized by the Church are dictated by divine science.|
“By the mid-fourteenth century, the Blessed Virgin had already told St Bridget about her Immaculate Conception: “The truth is that I was conceived without original sin” (Book VI, ch 4). Our Lady also revealed to her that at the moment of her conception, her soul, by sanctifying her body, spread a mysterious and inexpressible joy through her mother’s entire being (ch 7).
The Blessed Virgin herself revealed to St Bridget that no sinner in the world is so great an enemy to God that if he has recourse to her and invokes her aid, he does not return to God and is not restored to His favor.
Revelations and Prophecies Imparted to St. Bridget
Summary of the life of St. Bridget of Sweden
Máire Íde on When Will Some Courageous Shep… Mary Salmond on When Will Some Courageous Shep… Traditional Catholic… on Cdl. Cupich bans Institute of… Mary Anne on Cdl. Cupich bans Institute of… Mary Anne on Cdl. Cupich bans Institute of… Mary Salmond on Francis: Grandmother of the We… kathleen on Can You Introduce a Little of… Mary Salmond on “Forward!” he cried, showing t… Máire Íde on A “unique expression” of the “… Traditional Catholic… on A “unique expression” of the “… Mary Salmond on Prayer request from Fr Z to av… Mary Salmond on Saint Bonaventure, pray for… cferry on Abp. Viganò defends priest san… Crow on Jordan Peterson: Message to th… Crow on European Parliament calls on V…
Join the Rosary for Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI
Join 2,047 other followers
- ASK FATHER: Considering the chaos surrounding ‘Traditionis custodes’ could we say that, in effect, it is no law at all? August 8, 2022
- Sunday Readings and Reflections August 7, 2022
- Offer Reparation for the Sins Committed Against the Immaculate Heart of Mary August 6, 2022
- The Dedication of St Mary Major August 6, 2022
- Saint John Vianney, pray for us! August 5, 2022
- When Will Some Courageous Shepherds Just Say NO? August 3, 2022
- Cdl. Cupich bans Institute of Christ the King from saying public Masses, confessions in Chicago August 2, 2022
- Abp. Viganò: Pope Francis’ pagan smudging ritual was an ‘act of submission to the New World Order’ August 2, 2022
- Francis: Grandmother of the West, invoked, to open the great circle and then blasts at “traditionalists” July 31, 2022
- Sunday Readings and Reflections July 30, 2022
- Portiuncula Indulgence – 2nd August July 30, 2022
- Solzhenitsyn Against American Trad Myopia on Russia and Ukraine July 29, 2022
- Eucharistic Miracle in Mexico, July 2022 July 28, 2022
- Francis In Canada: Pseudo-Apologies And Bright Costumes July 27, 2022
- Saint Anne and Saint Joachim, pray for us! July 26, 2022
- Russell Crowe to star as the Vatican’s chief exorcist in new film July 26, 2022
- Europe, Islam, and Saint James the Moor-slayer July 25, 2022
- Missing piece of the 3rd Secret of Fatima: Rome will ‘host the seat of the Antichrist’ July 25, 2022
- Sunday Readings and Reflections July 23, 2022
- Saint Bridget of Sweden, pray for us! July 23, 2022
Search posts by keywords
- 4,564,972 hits since 4th July 2010
- ASK FATHER: Considering the chaos surrounding ‘Traditionis custodes’ could we say that, in effect, it is no law at all?
- Portiuncula Indulgence - 2nd August
- Eucharistic Miracle in Mexico, July 2022
- Thought for the day from Our Lady of Good Success
- The Martyrs of Nowogrodek - on 01. August 1943, 11 Catholic nuns were murdered by the Gestapo
- Our Lady of La Salette: A Fearful Warning and a Prophecy
- Marriage Crucifix
- Consecration prayers to the Divine Mercy
- St Peter Damian - some quotes to "damnable sodomites"
- Reflection for the 21st Sunday in Ordinary Time - Cycle C.