The fullness of Catholicism is so beautiful and life giving. The Catholic Church is the channel of grace for the world. The Stations of the Cross, also known as the Way of the Cross (in Latin, Via Crucis) is a beautiful Catholic meditation to honour the passion of Christ and deepen our devotion to Our Loving Saviour who suffered such unimaginable agony in His Passion and Death to redeem sinful Mankind. Recalling these 14 stations of the Cross reminds us of the passionate love Jesus has for each one of us.
The video draws upon the meditation of St Alphonsus Liguori. The Stations of the Cross is a wonderful lenten reflection, especially on Fridays.
- The First Station: Pilate Condemns Jesus to Death.
- The Second Station: Jesus Accepts His Cross.
- The Third Station: Jesus Falls the First Time
- The Fourth Station: Jesus Meets His Afflicted Mother
- The Fifth Station: Simon Helps Jesus Carry the Cross
- The Sixth Station: Veronica Offers Her Veil to Jesus
- The Seventh Station: Jesus Falls the Second Time
- The Eighth Station: Jesus Speaks to the Women
- The Ninth Station: Jesus Falls the Third Time
- The Tenth Station: Jesus Is Stripped of His Garments
- The Eleventh Station: Jesus Is Nailed to the Cross
- The Twelfth Station: Jesus Dies Upon the Cross
- The Thirteenth Station: Jesus Is Taken Down from the Cross
- The Fourteenth Station: Jesus Is Placed in the Sepulcher