By Doug Mainwaring at LifeSiteNews:
“A 46-year-old Catholic man in Belgium who identifies as female is pushing to gain entrance to a convent as a nun where he hopes to live the remainder of his life as a religious sister,” reported my colleague, Pete Baklinski, last week.
“Eefje” Spreuters told Radio 2 Antwerp, as reported by VRT.be, that “everywhere I register, the sisters are enthusiastic. But it is not allowed by the rules” for a man who believes himself to be female to enter the convent.
This man’s twisted desire to become a nun didn’t come out of nowhere and it can’t naively be attributed to pop-culture forces.It stems from the very fertile environment our prelates have created for sexual confusion to flourish.While the teaching of the Catholic Church on sexual matters is perfectly clear, our prelates are not.Let’s drop the pretense of faithfulness to Church teaching once and for all: Catholic prelates have a soft spot in their heart for feminine men, masculine women, and sodomy.
The fish stinks from the head down
First and foremost, this male-nun daydream is a reflection of Pope Francis’ softness and jocularity on the topic of transgender men and women.Last year, Pope Francis praised a nun in South America for opening a residence for ‘trans women’ — men who choose to identify as women — referring to the men as “girls.”Sister Mónica Astorga Cremona, known locally in Argentina as the “Nun of the Trans,” had cut the ribbon on a new complex of apartments dedicated solely to housing men claiming to be women and their partners.Upon hearing the news, the Pope responded, according to the nun, “Dear Mónica, God who did not go to the seminary or study theology will repay you abundantly. I pray for you and your girls.”Again, the Supreme Pontiff, according to the nun, referred to the males, reported to be between 40 and 70 years old, as “girls.”
Pro-LGBT Jesuit priest Fr. James Martin SJ was delighted with the Pope’s congratulatory words to Sister Monica Cremona, saying in a tweet: “Wow. Pope Francis sends his support for a Catholic sister in Argentina who ministers to transsexual women.”
In 2016, Pope Francis referred to a woman who had undergone a sex-change operation as a “man,” and also referred to her as having “married” another woman and admitted to receiving them in the Vatican.
Referring to the post-trans surgery woman, the Pope said, “He got married.”
“He that was ‘her’ but is he,” explained Pope Francis, multiplying the confusion of his already confounding words.
“The bishops are to blame”
But it’s not just Pope Francis. This Belgian man’s surreal plight is also a reflection on the sexual confusion perpetrated by many European and U.S. bishops.
Over the last few years I’ve covered several United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) general assemblies. These are not men prepared to lead the Church and do battle with Satanic forces; USCCB meetings are quilting conventions, coffee klatsches. With just a few exceptions these are soft academics, ill prepared to inspire men to be men of God.
“Our Church is fast becoming an institution devoid of men; a patriarchy devoid of patriarchs — true fathers,” wrote Leila Marie Lawler and Leila Miller in a scathing rebuke of Catholic men in general and our bishops and priests in particular.
The faithful who want to worship as God commands are weary. We thought the bishops’ complicity in sex abuse, finally exposed in the Summer of Shame of 2018, was the watershed moment. We were wrong. The situation is not better today. It is worse. And as before, the bishops are to blame, this time by inappropriately imposing obedience (often through their subordinates, not directly) on purely prudential matters.
Regarding the hierarchy’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic:
[O]ur hierarchy ran in panic at the first hint of danger, and then added a new form of abuse, for which (with few exceptions) they have neither apologized nor repented. We now have dioceses resuming Mass in the U.S. for the most part (not all!), but most with bizarre and arbitrary restrictions still in place, and the threat of taking it all away again still hanging over us.
Most troubling of all is the strangely naïve and imprudent cooperation with the state to pressure or require the faithful to accept the COVID-19 jab. Using their moral authority to persuade the doubtful, our clergy seem to see no danger looming as those who choose not to accept the vaccines will be relegated to a lower stratum in the new caste system — or outright banished. A soft dictatorship based on medical status is upon us, and our bishops are enthusiastically welcoming it.
“A priest recently said of the U.S. bishops, that, with very few exceptions, we could not find a more effeminate group of men if we tried,” reported Lawler and Miller.
Wrapping and obscuring Catholic teaching with garish rainbow colors
In recent weeks, LifeSiteNews has reported:
- Two U.S. bishops back a pro-LGBT campaign calling for acceptance of men who claim to be female.
- 13 U.S. bishops earlier this year signed a statement in partnership with the foundation supporting young people who identify as LGBT, telling them that “God is on your side.”
- Pro-homosexual Bishop John Stowe expressed public support for the so-called Equality Act which would effectively criminalize Christianity by overriding conscience objections to practices such as performing abortions and transgender surgeries. Stowe has previously encouraged the celebration of “PRIDE” events in his diocese and has even issued a “prayer” card that celebrates homosexual “pride” and includes an image of a crucifix with rainbow colors coming from it.
- In 2019, Newark’s Cardinal Tobin said in a nationally televised Today Show interview on April 17 that the church’s teaching that same-sex attraction is “disordered” is “unfortunate” and “hurtful” language. Shortly after being appointed archbishop of Newark, Tobin personally welcomed homosexuals to the Cathedral Basilica of the Sacred Heart in Newark as part of a so-called “LGBT Pilgrimage.” Tobin became the center of speculation in 2018after tweeting “nighty-night, baby. I love you” and then promptly deleting it, saying it was meant for his sister. The Cardinal was in the limelight again months later after having reportedly confirmed rumors he recently housed in his rectory a young Italian actor for a period of time.
- Chicago Cardinal Blase Cupich has praised the pro-LGBT Fr. James Martin and has removed a priest in his archdiocese from his parish in apparent retaliation for his decision to burn a “rainbow pride flag” previously used by the parish to promote the homosexual agenda. When he was still an archbishop, I asked him in a press scrum if he believed homosexual couples could receive Holy Communion and he replied in the affirmative.
- Washington, D.C., Cardinal Wilton Gregory has permitted the Shrine of the Immaculate Conception (Atlanta) to act as a center for LGBT events, including LGBT potluck s and socials. The group has also participated in the city’s Pride Parade. Gregory has personally invited pro-homosexual Fr. James Martin to speak in his archdiocese and has designated a pro-gay priest who heads a homosexual-affirming parish as the “Spiritual Director for Victims” of sex abuse for the Atlanta archdiocese.
- Then there’s the Commission for Marriage and Family of the German Bishops’ Conference which has concluded that homosexuality is a “normal form of sexual predisposition.”
It’s clear: The softness of our Catholic hierarchy on sexual matters amplified by their own velvety smooth personal softness has led “Eefje” Spreuters to believe he has a right to become a nun.
Reblogged this on Alternative Postscript and commented:
Unprecedented Assault and Infiltration of Evils
LikeLiked by 2 people
Good for Doug Mainwaring for bringing all this revolting and immoral indulgence of serious mortal sin by the hierarchical lavender mafia out into the open. No one can now deny the evidence: that the Holy Catholic Church has been well and truly taken over by Satan and his devils, “starting at the top” as Bishop Schneider has publicly stated on more than one occasion. This satanic infestation of the hierarchy has been prophesied by many pious visionaries, saints and Our Blessed Lady herself at recognised apparition sites over the last centuries… And here we are, living in these wicked times right now.
But where is the clamour and indignation from the rest of the Church who has not been contaminated by this LGBTQXYZ/transgender perversion?? A few courageous outspoken priests here and there, a number of faithful apologists, Catholic blogs, lay speakers, etc. whose lonely voices fall on mainly deaf ears.
Is there really nothing we can do to rid the Church of these treacherous devils, and then cleanse it from the stench of sulphur they have left behind?
LikeLiked by 1 person
The next evil will be acceptance of incest. It was just on the radio! Welcome to the modern world! Be prepare to refute this soon
LikeLiked by 1 person
Reblogged this on Zero Lift-Off and commented:
Absolute disgusting aberrant lunacy spawned in hell by the master of all lies! Satan’s evil has now permeated not just all walks of secular life in the entire global community but now resides in the Holy Sanctuary Mother Church, which is an act of sheer “blasphemy on a daily basis” putting our Church in no better standing than ancient pagan idolaters like the Mayans with their human sacrifices infused with totally lustful debauchery and denigration of life on earth making humans mere babbling, moronic, crazed banshees not just acting the part of the fool but actually inviting demonic spirits to invade them, taking possession of their very souls; selling their souls to the Devil gone wild on steroids! Make no mistake about it; this is satanic worship getting the old serpents grip on hearts, minds and souls by the millions!
This infiltration has been a long time in coming with a steady almost automatic or impulsive increase of corruptions throughout secular society and the equally steady to rampant perversion of the Church and all the good it has meant to humanity through the ages; to now becoming a coven of devilish fiends traipsing and masquerading around like the Devil’s own right in the Church, seeking to pull it all down into hell with Satan! This should obviously mean to anyone who is sober and attentive to what Jesus Christ gave to us by His suffering and dying on the cross by fulfillment of the Holy Scriptures that we are absolutely in the “End Time!” There is so kidding around or loafing now; so many human beings at this rate are going to hell for eternity, and we all are in jeopardy, as Satan formulates his final stage of “global deception” that will even trick some of the elect, ushering in the antichrist to enslave the entire human race; claiming all souls for him to torment in hell for eternity!
I’m shocked that so many people are so easily duped and sucked into this vortex of abomination currently sweeping up souls around the globe! But this is only possible because the gates of hell have been opened wide releasing massive numbers of demons to infect and infest the human race and destroy God’s children! We must continue to pray fervently and cry out to our Lord and Savior constantly now moving forward, to save all those who are worth saving, and in this plea our hope should be that countless humans will wake up in time, turn from evil and call upon Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; asking Him to save them while there is still opportunity, for any who will accept Him as our Lord Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ!
God bless you,
Brother in Christ Jesus,
Lawrence Morra III
P.S. Kathleen… it does appear futile to stop this monstrosity of antichrist evil in its tracks, now that we see so much transgression throughout! But all the more reason for those that are lost to awaken and for the faithful to realize these are Latter Day’s; so not to fear, because our Savior is Coming soon!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Not sure which is worse – a trannynun or a monkeyman:
John 3:17 “For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.”
What would you have us do? Throw them into the pit or save them from eternal darkness? I believe the Divine Mercy of God is far greater than any persons ability to sin. Come as you are, nobody is beyond the Mercy of Christ if they ask for it.