Recent 100+ Comments
Join the Rosary for Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI
People from all around the world
Are praying the Holy Rosary
For the intentions of
Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI
Writings of the Fathers
Follow us on Twitter!
- Purgatory: The Attractive Impulse of His Burning Love catholicismpure.wordpress.com/2023/03/30/pur… 20 hours ago
Join 2,057 other subscribers
- Purgatory: The Attractive Impulse of His Burning Love March 30, 2023
- Pope Francis in hospital ‘with heart problems’ March 29, 2023
- An Eucharistic Miracle in Connecticut? March 29, 2023
- Why Do Heretics Remain in the Church? March 27, 2023
- Sunday Mass Readings March 25, 2023
- The Annunciation March 25, 2023
- The Dignity of the Priesthood Destroys the Idol of ‘Equality’ March 25, 2023
- God of Mercy and Compassion March 25, 2023
- Salutation to the Glory of Mary March 24, 2023
- The merit of crosses March 24, 2023
- Love Letters to the Latin Mass 3: First We Must Be Cleansed March 23, 2023
- The Anti-Language of Modernist Art March 22, 2023
- Two Poems to Welcome in the Spring March 21, 2023
- A Globalist Coup March 20, 2023
- St Joseph, Confessor, Spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary March 20, 2023
- Sunday Mass Readings March 18, 2023
- Wise Quotes from a Wise Pope March 18, 2023
- St Patrick, pray for Ireland, pray for us! March 17, 2023
- Ten Terrible Years of Pope Francis March 15, 2023
- The Mental Suffering of Our Lord in His Passion March 15, 2023
Search posts by keywords
- 4,651,332 hits since 4th July 2010
- Padre Pio Never Cursed - Let Alone in the Confessional - But he did use Calculated Insults
- Purgatory: The Attractive Impulse of His Burning Love
- An Eucharistic Miracle in Connecticut?
- Pope Francis in hospital 'with heart problems'
- Why I Love You, O Mary! - a poem by St Thérèse of Lisieux
- Still Falls the Rain
- Hermit of Loreto's 1980s Premonition About President Trump
- The Martyrs of Nowogrodek - on 01. August 1943, 11 Catholic nuns were murdered by the Gestapo
- Our Lady of La Salette: A Fearful Warning and a Prophecy
- Heresy Charges Against Pope Francis
Saint Francis of Assisi, pray for us!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged Franciscan Spirituality, Saint Francis of Assisi. Bookmark the permalink.
St Francis of Assisi is rightfully considered to be one of the Church’s most outstanding saints. His Christlike humility, kindness, detachment, loving heart and spirit of sacrifice have enamoured countless millions of people down through the centuries. So like Christ was he that he was even blessed to receive the stigmata.
That Jorge Bergoglio, wanting to fashion himself on the Saint from Assisi, should chose to take the name “Francis” when he presumably became Pope (with help from the notorious St Galen mafia), is surely one of the greatest paradoxes of our time. “Uriah Heep” might have been a more accurate choice of name for him.