- Don't mess with "gay marriage"
- Archbishop Gänswein praises Cardinal Sarah for his prophetic witness
- Why Women Wear Mantillas In Church
- Francis, a Pope left alone at the command?
- Christus Vincit, Christus Regnat, Christus Imperat
- The astonishing prayer of Fatima
- 10 Quotes That Will Change the Way You Attend Holy Mass
- "The Twelve Days of Christmas" carol - the hidden meaning.
- Shocking Desecration
- Only Christianity can rescue Europe
Papal Prayer Intentions 2015
Join the Rosary for Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI
- Shocking Desecration November 25, 2015
- Pray for Mother Angelica November 25, 2015
- Don’t mess with “gay marriage” November 24, 2015
- Archbishop Gänswein praises Cardinal Sarah for his prophetic witness November 23, 2015
- Francis, a Pope left alone at the command? November 23, 2015
- The astonishing prayer of Fatima November 23, 2015
- Lectio Divina: 34th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Solemnity of Christ the King, Year B November 21, 2015
- The Need for Catholic Manhood in a World of Disruption and Disorder November 21, 2015
- The Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary November 21, 2015
- Only Christianity can rescue Europe November 20, 2015
- Feed my sheep November 19, 2015
- Marital Imagery November 18, 2015
- Traditional Catholicism and the Charismatic Movement November 17, 2015
- Ven. Archbishop Sheen’s Prophetic warning of 50 years ago: Mary and the Moslems; The Significance of Fatima November 17, 2015
- Pope Francis stirs debate on Lutheran spouses of Catholics receiving Communion November 16, 2015
- Warnings The West Refused To Heed November 16, 2015
- Lectio Divina: 28th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year B November 15, 2015
- Islamic State (IS) strikes at ‘Eldest Daughter of the Church’ (France) November 14, 2015
- Novena to Christ the King November 13, 2015
- Against Birth-Control – a thought for the day from Ven. Fulton Sheen November 12, 2015
Search posts by keywords
- 1,966,005 hits since 4th July 2010
Category Archives: Catholic Prayers
“ The Children of the Hebrews spread their garments on the road, crying aloud and saying, Hosanna to the Son of David! Blessed is He who comes in the Name of the Lord! After the blessing of the palms at … Continue reading
And from Thy cross embrace me with arms outstretched to save. (From the translation by Monsignor R.A. Knox of words attributed to St Bernard) The Epistle of the Mass of Passion Sunday, 5th Sunday of Lent, in the 1962 … Continue reading
Which hymn, written by an English woman religious who lived most of her life in the Liverpool region, and which is usually sung to a melody by a former Master of the Music at Westminster Cathedral, has probably been more popular among … Continue reading
According to the Church, yesterday was the feast of Ss Cyril and Methodius. According to my 1938 edition of “Garden of the Soul”, my 1962 edition of “The Manual of Christian Prayer” and the rest of the whole world, yesterday … Continue reading
The Church teaches that the Holy Souls cannot help themselves, but that we can gain indulgences, have Masses said, offer our sacrifices, prayers, works of mercy and almsgiving for their release from Purgatory. We can, and indeed should, help the Holy Souls … Continue reading
The Litany of St Jude Thaddeus (For private use) Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, have mercy on us. Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, hear us. Christ, graciously hear us. God the Father of Heaven, Have mercy on us. … Continue reading
Dear God, You generously blessed Your servant, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, with the gifts of the Spirit. You marked his body with the five wounds of Christ Crucified, as a powerful witness to the saving Passion and Death of Your … Continue reading
Beginning on Good Friday and culminating on Divine Mercy Sunday, the second Sunday of the Octave of Easter, the Church turns her attention to the divine mystery of merciful love. This devotion in different forms is a special gift from the … Continue reading
We give Thee thanks, O Jesus! who hast, this day, prostrated Thine enemy by Thy power, and raised him up again by Thy mercy. Truly art thou the Mighty God, and Thy victories shall be praised by all creatures. How … Continue reading
A professionally presented video resource by Catholic Devotions which has beautiful images to aid meditation on the rosary mysteries can be accessed here.
(Mention your intentions here) O Thou that sittest upon the cherubim, God of hosts, come, show Thy face, and we shall be saved. Recite one Our Father, one Hail Mary, and one Glory be.
(Mention your intentions here) O Emmanuel, our King and our Law-giver, Longing of the Gentiles, yea, and salvation thereof, come to save us, O Lord our God! Recite one Our Father, one Hail Mary, and one Glory be.
(mention your intentions here) O King of the Gentiles, yea, and desire thereof! O Corner-stone, that makest of two one, come to save man, whom Thou hast made out of the dust of the earth! Recite one Our Father, one Hail Mary, and … Continue reading
(Mention your intentions here) O Dayspring, Brightness of the everlasting light, Son of justice, come to give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death! Recite one Our Father, one Hail Mary, and one Glory be.