- "Whatever You Can Do to Stop Communion in the Hand Will be Blessed by God"
- Irish Catholicis Organize 'Rosary On The Coast For Life And Faith'
- Why Women Wear Mantillas In Church
- Christus Vincit, Christus Regnat, Christus Imperat
- Freemasonry in the Church? The Saint Who Founded a Movement to Combat it.
- A Temple More Sacred than the Temple of Jerusalem
- The Remnant interviews Bishop Athanasius Schneider
- "The Twelve Days of Christmas" carol - the hidden meaning.
- Biblical Reflection for the 34th Sunday in Ordinary Time A, Christ the King.
- 10 Quotes That Will Change the Way You Attend Holy Mass
Papal Prayer Intentions 2017
Join the Rosary for Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI
- A Temple More Sacred than the Temple of Jerusalem November 21, 2017
- “Whatever You Can Do to Stop Communion in the Hand Will be Blessed by God” November 21, 2017
- The Remnant interviews Bishop Athanasius Schneider November 21, 2017
- Freemasonry in the Church? The Saint Who Founded a Movement to Combat it. November 20, 2017
- Reflection for the 33rd Sunday of Ordinary Time November 19, 2017
- From Casuistry to ‘Mercy’: Toward a New Art of Pleasing? November 18, 2017
- How Long Do Souls Remain In Purgatory? (Three Videos) November 17, 2017
- Now is the time for a “Third Spring” in England November 16, 2017
- Our Lady of the Gate of Dawn November 16, 2017
- Cunctarum Haeresum Interemptri November 15, 2017
- Cardinal Burke makes ‘final plea’ for clarity to Pope Francis on dubia anniversary November 14, 2017
- Vatican II: Revolution Under the Guise of Reform November 14, 2017
- Did Saint Francis Predict Pope Francis? November 14, 2017
- Life in Hidden Light: A Video Inside a Cloistered Convent November 13, 2017
- On Pastoral Fear November 13, 2017
- Reflection for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time November 12, 2017
- “Inter-communion is not allowed between Catholics and non-Catholics”: Card. Sarah November 11, 2017
- The Truth About the Shroud of Turin November 10, 2017
- Superstition, Dissent, and Scandal? A brief defence of Fr. Thomas Weinandy November 10, 2017
- Feast of the Dedication of the Lateran Basilica in Rome November 9, 2017
Search posts by keywords
- 2,773,134 hits since 4th July 2010
Category Archives: Pope Benedict
Christianity has always understood that the speech of angels is actually song, in which all the glory of the great joy that they proclaim becomes tangibly present. And so, from that moment, the angels’ song of praise has never gone … Continue reading
This 25 minute documentary, with contributions from Bishop Mark Davies of the Shrewsbury Diocese, shows how the “Dome of Home” church – the Church of Ss Peter, Paul and Philomena – is thriving under the care of Canon Amaury Montjean … Continue reading
Here’s a great post from Fr Z: The Institute of Christ the King had ordinations to the priesthood recently in St. Louis. This promoted an article in the local paper. The writer (thus, editor) seemed amazed that this sort of thing … Continue reading
According to the Church, yesterday was the feast of Ss Cyril and Methodius. According to my 1938 edition of “Garden of the Soul”, my 1962 edition of “The Manual of Christian Prayer” and the rest of the whole world, yesterday … Continue reading
We are grateful to the journalists who forwarded this article to a member of the team behind this blog. Please read this in the context of this and this. Franciscans of the Immaculate and the crisis within the Church: why … Continue reading
VATICAN CITY, July 05, 2013 (Zenit.org) – The Holy See presented this morning the first encyclical of Pope Francis’ papacy entitled “Lumen Fidei” (The Light of Faith). Presenting the new work was Cardinal Marc Ouellet, prefect of the Congregation for … Continue reading
God bless our Pope Emeritus! h/t to Rorate Caeli.
Here is the Angelus address our beloved Pope Emeritus, Benedict XVI, gave on this day in 2007: Dear Brothers and Sisters, Today, 24 June, the liturgy invites us to celebrate the Solemnity of the Birth of St John the Baptist, … Continue reading
Today is the 86th birthday of our beloved Pope Emeritus Benedict. In unison with the whole Church we wish him a very happy birthday together with our continuing prayers. And… a delightful potograph of our Holy Father Emeritus as a … Continue reading
(Vatican Radio) Speaking exclusively to Vatican Radio, the Director of the Holy See Press Office, Fr. Federico Lombardi S.J., reveals the details of this morning’s historic encounter between Pope Francis and Benedict XVI, Pope Emeritus, an encounter he has described as … Continue reading
One of the lasting legacies of Benedict XVI’s pontificate will be the mark he has left on the Liturgy as it is celebrated today. In short, he has re-focused our attention on how we, as Catholics, celebrate our faith in … Continue reading
28th February 2013 – Holy Angels Church, Hales Barnes I am sure most of us can remember exactly where we were when we heard the news that Pope Benedict was to resign. The sadness we feel at his departing reminds … Continue reading
This is a short film my teenage son put together as a sort of personal tribute to our beloved Pope Emeritus.
Vatican City, 28 February 2013 (VIS) – At 11:00am in the Clementine Hall, Benedict XVI greeted the College of Cardinals, whose dean, Cardinal Angelo Sodano, addressed a short farewell to the Pope on behalf of all those present. Dear beloved … Continue reading