- Don't mess with "gay marriage"
- Shocking Desecration
- Why Women Wear Mantillas In Church
- Pray for Mother Angelica
- "The Twelve Days of Christmas" carol - the hidden meaning.
- The astonishing prayer of Fatima
- 10 Quotes That Will Change the Way You Attend Holy Mass
- Can the Catholic Church Ordain Female Deacons?
- Christus Vincit, Christus Regnat, Christus Imperat
- Francis, a Pope left alone at the command?
Papal Prayer Intentions 2015
Join the Rosary for Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI
- Shocking Desecration November 25, 2015
- Pray for Mother Angelica November 25, 2015
- Don’t mess with “gay marriage” November 24, 2015
- Archbishop Gänswein praises Cardinal Sarah for his prophetic witness November 23, 2015
- Francis, a Pope left alone at the command? November 23, 2015
- The astonishing prayer of Fatima November 23, 2015
- Lectio Divina: 34th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Solemnity of Christ the King, Year B November 21, 2015
- The Need for Catholic Manhood in a World of Disruption and Disorder November 21, 2015
- The Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary November 21, 2015
- Only Christianity can rescue Europe November 20, 2015
- Feed my sheep November 19, 2015
- Marital Imagery November 18, 2015
- Traditional Catholicism and the Charismatic Movement November 17, 2015
- Ven. Archbishop Sheen’s Prophetic warning of 50 years ago: Mary and the Moslems; The Significance of Fatima November 17, 2015
- Pope Francis stirs debate on Lutheran spouses of Catholics receiving Communion November 16, 2015
- Warnings The West Refused To Heed November 16, 2015
- Lectio Divina: 28th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year B November 15, 2015
- Islamic State (IS) strikes at ‘Eldest Daughter of the Church’ (France) November 14, 2015
- Novena to Christ the King November 13, 2015
- Against Birth-Control – a thought for the day from Ven. Fulton Sheen November 12, 2015
Search posts by keywords
- 1,966,186 hits since 4th July 2010
Category Archives: Pope Benedict
This 25 minute documentary, with contributions from Bishop Mark Davies of the Shrewsbury Diocese, shows how the “Dome of Home” church – the Church of Ss Peter, Paul and Philomena – is thriving under the care of Canon Amaury Montjean … Continue reading
Here’s a great post from Fr Z: The Institute of Christ the King had ordinations to the priesthood recently in St. Louis. This promoted an article in the local paper. The writer (thus, editor) seemed amazed that this sort of thing … Continue reading
According to the Church, yesterday was the feast of Ss Cyril and Methodius. According to my 1938 edition of “Garden of the Soul”, my 1962 edition of “The Manual of Christian Prayer” and the rest of the whole world, yesterday … Continue reading
We are grateful to the journalists who forwarded this article to a member of the team behind this blog. Please read this in the context of this and this. Franciscans of the Immaculate and the crisis within the Church: why … Continue reading
VATICAN CITY, July 05, 2013 (Zenit.org) – The Holy See presented this morning the first encyclical of Pope Francis’ papacy entitled “Lumen Fidei” (The Light of Faith). Presenting the new work was Cardinal Marc Ouellet, prefect of the Congregation for … Continue reading
God bless our Pope Emeritus! h/t to Rorate Caeli.
Here is the Angelus address our beloved Pope Emeritus, Benedict XVI, gave on this day in 2007: Dear Brothers and Sisters, Today, 24 June, the liturgy invites us to celebrate the Solemnity of the Birth of St John the Baptist, … Continue reading
Today is the 86th birthday of our beloved Pope Emeritus Benedict. In unison with the whole Church we wish him a very happy birthday together with our continuing prayers. And… a delightful potograph of our Holy Father Emeritus as a … Continue reading
(Vatican Radio) Speaking exclusively to Vatican Radio, the Director of the Holy See Press Office, Fr. Federico Lombardi S.J., reveals the details of this morning’s historic encounter between Pope Francis and Benedict XVI, Pope Emeritus, an encounter he has described as … Continue reading
One of the lasting legacies of Benedict XVI’s pontificate will be the mark he has left on the Liturgy as it is celebrated today. In short, he has re-focused our attention on how we, as Catholics, celebrate our faith in … Continue reading
28th February 2013 – Holy Angels Church, Hales Barnes I am sure most of us can remember exactly where we were when we heard the news that Pope Benedict was to resign. The sadness we feel at his departing reminds … Continue reading
This is a short film my teenage son put together as a sort of personal tribute to our beloved Pope Emeritus.
Vatican City, 28 February 2013 (VIS) – At 11:00am in the Clementine Hall, Benedict XVI greeted the College of Cardinals, whose dean, Cardinal Angelo Sodano, addressed a short farewell to the Pope on behalf of all those present. Dear beloved … Continue reading