By Fr Richard Heilman on ROMAN CATHOLIC MAN
On April 6, 2018, the popular Catholic author and blogger Matt Walsh spoke at my parish at St. Mary of Pine Bluff Catholic Church. Matt’s talk was, “Satan’s Tactic for Christian America: Don’t Awaken Their Courage!” Matt’s blunt speech was stirring:
“Christians in the East forfeit their lives rather than forfeit their souls, and we forfeit our souls even though we could quite easily retain both. The Church overseas has been under violent assault, yet the enemies of Christ have not won. They have diminished the Church in numbers by killing its members, but it is strong and resilient where it still stands. Our situation is exactly the reverse.
We have submitted to the forces of darkness. We have bent our knees in homage to Satan, and the enemies of the faith haven’t even fired a shot to induce our surrender. Satan does not beat us with a stick; he dangles a carrot. He lulls us to sleep. He distracts us. He tempts us. Kill us? Why would he do that? We are no threat to him. A Christian in Afghanistan is a threat. He must be destroyed. It’s the only way. But a lazy, soft, equivocating Christian in the West? There is no need to persecute him. He is not worthy of it. Just give him a television and the internet and let him damn himself.
Satan’s legions in America — to include his agents within the church, of which there are many — have figured out the secret. Don’t put a gun to their heads and tell them to stop being Christian. Instead, just give them something else to do. Whatever you do, never make them afraid, because if you do that you may accidentally awaken their courage. And then your plan is in trouble.”
Venerable Fulton Sheen once wrote:
“It is a characteristic of any decaying civilization that the great masses of the people are unconscious of the tragedy. Humanity in a crisis is generally insensitive to the gravity of the times in which it lives. Men do not want to believe their own times are wicked, partly because it involves too much self-accusation and principally because they have no standards outside of themselves by which to measure their times.”
Venerable Fulton Sheen also wrote:
“The refusal to take sides on great moral issues is itself a decision. It is a silent acquiescence to evil. The tragedy of our time is that those who still believe in honesty lack fire and conviction, while those who believe in dishonesty are full of passionate conviction.”
But, we have been praying as a mighty United States Grace Force (nearly 50,000 strong) for almost three years, and I believe God has answered our prayers in a mighty way!
I believe God “Lit Up the Battlefield” during the centennial year of Our Lady of Fatima. This occurred, beginning with the expose of Harvey Weinstein – and the #metoo movement – on October 5, 2017. This was just nine days (novena of days) before the 100th anniversary of the Miracle of the Sun (October 13), and this was on the Feast of St. Faustina.
In St. Faustina’s diary, she relates how our Lord told her,
“I bear a special love for Poland, and if she will be obedient to My will, I will exalt her in might and holiness. From her will come forth the spark that will prepare the world for My final coming” (Diary, 1732)
From her will come forth the “spark.” I’m calling that “spark” a “flare” lighting up the battlefield. I’ve also used the image of a light switched turned on, and the rats are panicked and scattering.
We have been exposed to historic evil since October 5, 2017. Many feel this is “new evil.” It is not. This is evil that was allowed to flourish and grow under the cover of darkness … until now! And, I believe this “panicked evil” is now “firing back” with everything it has. In other words, it is “over-reaching!” This is exposing it even more.
Look at what we have watched just since October 5, 2017 …
- We watched exposes throughout Hollywood, government and, now, the Church
- A world looked on in horror as little Alfie Evans was executed
- We watched Ireland devoured by Satan in their vote to kill babies
- We are watching the Irish Government demand that Catholic hospitals kill babies
- We are watching vulgarity now replete on regular TV
- We are watching as grown men must be allowed to share a bathroom with little girls
- We are watching as boys are winning in girls’ athletic events, stealing awards and scholarships
- We are watching as we are told that “what we feel we are” overrides what God created us to be (gender dysphoria legitimized)
- We are watching the MSM and Hollywood move from left-leaning to psychotic in their efforts to gain power
- We watched two years of minute-by-minute coverage of lies by the radicalized mainstream media accusing a sitting President of treason, or anything else they could drum up
- We watched German bishops propose Communion for Protestants
- We are watching while we are given no clear answer whether the Vatican advocates Communion for those in mortal sin
- We are watching as a gay activist priest is invited by the Vatican to a special office and to be a keynote speaker
- We are watching as holy clerics are being exiled while dissenting clerics are being elevated
- We are watching as Australia is trying to make priests break the seal of Confession under penalty of law
- We are watching a historic level of Christian persecution ignored by the mainstream media, and even the Church
- We are watching widespread “Leftist Privilege” (College admissions, Jussie Smullet, etc.)
- We watched a demonic level of chastisement of Judge Kavanaugh, because he threatens the demise of the killing of innocent children
- We watched the demonic level of chastisement of the Covington kids, because they were Catholic and pro-life and supported the President of the United States
- We are watching devout Catholics denied government service (“The dogma lives loudly in you,” “Are you a Knight of Columbus?”, etc.)
- We are watching speakers, who do not stay within the lines of the ruling class talking points, excluded and even physically beaten
- We watched Democrats advocate infanticide
Why is God allowing this?!
I believe God is “lighting up the battlefield” to get us out of our bunkers and into the fight; God is trying to “Awaken Our Courage” (i.e., Matt Walsh’s talk). God is allowing these historic levels of evil in order to rile us into a raging army of supernatural warriors who are ALL IN!
Is Your Courage Awakened Yet?
Very powerful speech about the weaknesses of our faith, our lack of resolve, and the denial of sin! Thank you, Matt.
Pingback: Are We In a Period of God’s Battlefield Illumination? — Catholicism Pure & Simple – My Thought Bubble
Pingback: Canon212 Update: Even The Mafia Can Kiss the Don’s Ring – The Stumbling Block
A keeper. The speech and all that is written here!
Be aware that the Pan-Amazonian synod of bishops will take place n October 6-27 in the Amazon and be underway during the 102nd anniversary of the miracle of the sun. Please note that the weapon of indigenous peoples is the arrow. The bishop in white, Francis, will be there, along with many bishops. Just sayin’
LikeLiked by 1 person