Salutation to the Glory of Mary By St. John Eudes
This salutation was found in a book belonging to St. Margaret Mary after her death, and was promoted faithfully by Fr. Paul de Moll, O.S.B., Belgian Priest [1824-1896]
Hail Mary, Daughter of God the Father.
Hail Mary, Mother of God the Son.
Hail Mary, Spouse of the Holy Ghost.
Hail Mary, Temple of the Most Blessed Trinity.
Hail Mary, Immaculate lily of the resplendent and ever
Hail Mary, Celestial Rose of the ineffable love of God.
Hail Mary, Virgin pure and humble of whom the King of Heaven
willed to be born and with Thy milk to be nourished.
Hail Mary, Virgin of Virgins
Hail Mary, Queen of martyrs, whose soul was pierced with a sword of sorrow.
Hail Mary, Lady most blessed! Unto Whom all power in Heaven
and Earth is given.
Hail Mary, Queen of my heart, my Mother, my life,
my sweetness and my Hope.
Hail Mary, Mother most amiable.
Hail Mary, Mother most admirable.
Hail Mary, Mother of Divine Love.
Hail Mary, Immaculate! Conceived without sin.
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Hail Mary, Blessed art Thou amongst women.
Hail Mary, Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Blessed be Thy spouse, Saint Joseph.
Blessed be Thy father, Saint Joachim.
Blessed be Thy mother, Saint Anne.
Blessed be Thy guardian, Saint John
Blessed be Thy angel, Saint Gabriel.
Glory be to God the Father, Who chose Thee.
Glory be to God the Son, Who loved Thee.
Glory be to God the Holy Ghost, Who espoused Thee.
Blessed be forever all those who bless and who love Thee.
Holy Mary, Mother of God! Pray for us and bless us now and at death, in the Name of Jesus, Thy Divine Son! Amen
The holy Benedictine, Père Paul de Moll, was born in 1824. His life was spent in great sanctity, in extraordinary virtue, and in working wonders. Early in his religious life, being at the point of death, Our Blessed Lord with Our Lady, St. Joseph and St. Benedict appeared to him and said: “Be healed! . . . I will grant all that thou ask of Me for others.” He died at the Abbey of Termonde in 1896, and three years later his body was found intact from corruption. His Cause is now in Rome.
At each recitation of this prayer so pleasing to Mary, let us offer to her through the hands of Père Paul, one of the Apostate Countries of today, begging her blessing upon it and her intercession for its conversion.
It is requested that all undertake to widely spread and make known this Salutation to the Glory of Mary.
“This Salutation is so beautiful! Recite it daily. From her throne in Heaven the Blessed Virgin will bless you, and you must make the sign of the Cross. Yes! Yes! if only you could see —- Our Lady blesses you. I know it.”
“Offered for the conversion of a sinner it would be impossible not to be granted.” [Père Paul de Moll, O.S.B.]
Kitty Murray on Salutation to the Glory of… Traditional Catholic… on The Anti-Language of Modernist… JoieDeVivre on Did You think the Council Fath… John on Latin Mass, Latin Exorcism, La… The Mental Suffering… on The Mental Suffering of Our Lo… 1Ordine di Dio o dis… on Saint Teresa of Avila’s Bone-c… johnhenrycn on Fasting RemnantchildofMary on Sunday Mass Readings Mary Salmond on Who made the first Way of the… Laura Sedivy on Bishop Schneider – What… Mary Salmond on Did You think the Council Fath… Garabandal: Is 2023… on Garabandal: Is 2023 the Y… Sunday Mass Readings… on Sunday Mass Readings Deli Lanoux, Ed.D. on Fasting johnhenrycn on Fasting
Recent 100+ Comments
Join the Rosary for Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI
People from all around the world
Are praying the Holy Rosary
For the intentions of
Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI
Writings of the Fathers
Follow us on Twitter!
- Salutation to the Glory of Mary catholicismpure.wordpress.com/2023/03/24/sal… 19 hours ago
Join 2,056 other subscribers
- Salutation to the Glory of Mary March 24, 2023
- The merit of crosses March 24, 2023
- Love Letters to the Latin Mass 3: First We Must Be Cleansed March 23, 2023
- The Anti-Language of Modernist Art March 22, 2023
- Two Poems to Welcome in the Spring March 21, 2023
- A Globalist Coup March 20, 2023
- St Joseph, Confessor, Spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary March 20, 2023
- Sunday Mass Readings March 18, 2023
- Wise Quotes from a Wise Pope March 18, 2023
- St Patrick, pray for Ireland, pray for us! March 17, 2023
- Ten Terrible Years of Pope Francis March 15, 2023
- The Mental Suffering of Our Lord in His Passion March 15, 2023
- The Francis Effect, Ten Years On March 14, 2023
- Sunday Mass Readings March 11, 2023
- A Great Prayer for Lent: The Seven Sorrows Rosary March 11, 2023
- Who made the first Way of the Cross? March 10, 2023
- Who Are the New Cardinal Members of Pope Francis’ Advisory Council? March 10, 2023
- Bishop Schneider – What is Going on with Francis & The Latin Mass, and German Bishops? March 9, 2023
- Saint Thomas Aquinas, pray for us! March 7, 2023
- Did You think the Council Fathers Created the Novus Ordo? Think Again! March 6, 2023
Search posts by keywords
- 4,648,855 hits since 4th July 2010
- Salutation to the Glory of Mary
- The merit of crosses
- Murder in the Cathedral
- Benedict XVI: last Pope of old era or first of the next?
- The Anti-Language of Modernist Art
- “If a Future Pope Teaches Anything Contrary to the Catholic Faith, Do Not Follow Him!” (Bl. Pope Pius IX)
- Love Letters to the Latin Mass 3: First We Must Be Cleansed
- Padre Pio Never Cursed - Let Alone in the Confessional - But he did use Calculated Insults
- Thought for the day from Our Lady of Good Success
- The Martyrs of Nowogrodek - on 01. August 1943, 11 Catholic nuns were murdered by the Gestapo
You must be logged in to post a comment.