Prof. Roberto de Mattei, President of the Lepanto Foundation, talks about what is really going on in the Church and in the world.
Recent 100+ Comments
Join the Rosary for Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI
People from all around the world
Are praying the Holy Rosary
For the intentions of
Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI
Writings of the Fathers
Follow us on Twitter!Tweets by CatholicismPure
Join 2,054 other subscribers
- Mission to London June 1, 2023
- Saint Joan of Arc, pray for us! May 30, 2023
- Thousands Visit Sister Wilhelmina’s Incorrupt Body in Missouri May 29, 2023
- Every Truth is from the Holy Spirit May 29, 2023
- Sunday Mass Readings May 27, 2023
- St Philip Neri, Confessor May 26, 2023
- The Condemnations of Paris and the Christian origins of modern science May 26, 2023
- Bede’s Death Song May 25, 2023
- Iraqi Christians Struggle to Survive and Thrive 20 Years After ‘Operation Iraqi Freedom’ May 25, 2023
- Do Not Waste Your Suffering May 24, 2023
- A Record-breaking Number of Participants Planning to go on the 2023 Paris to Chartres Pilgrimage May 23, 2023
- Love Letters to the Latin Mass 5: Incense and Bells May 22, 2023
- Sunday Mass Readings May 21, 2023
- Moral theologian: Benedict XVI called gender ideology ‘the ultimate rebellion against God’ May 19, 2023
- Feast of the Ascension May 18, 2023
- Celibacy and the Priesthood May 15, 2023
- King Charles’ Coronation – Sign of England’s Return to the Faith | St. Dominic Savio’s Vision of UK May 15, 2023
- Sunday Mass Readings May 13, 2023
- Pope Francis belittles devotion to the Latin Mass as a ‘nostalgic disease’ during Jesuit meeting May 13, 2023
- The Impact of Fatima is Still Being Felt Today May 13, 2023
Search posts by keywords
- 4,672,026 hits since 4th July 2010
- Padre Pio Never Cursed - Let Alone in the Confessional - But he did use Calculated Insults
- Mission to London
- Padre Pio, G.K.Chesterton and - women who wear trousers!!
- Garabandal - Rumblings of the Warning: A Pope, a Synod, and a Trip to Moscow
- Venerable Fulton Sheen: The Visitation.
- Our Lady of La Salette: A Fearful Warning and a Prophecy
- Our Lady of Heede
- Saint Joan of Arc, pray for us!
- Graces abound when we pray the Memorare
- Mother Miriam: Catholics who support LGBT movement are ‘on the way to hell’
It would be helpful to have a written transcript of Professor de Mattei’s fine lecture. His English is sometimes impossible to understand without the YouTube subtitles, and those subtitles are themselves often full of errors,
But it is a pity that his English is difficult to understand.
I found interesting that he comments on the etymological meaning of the word pandemonium, making a differentiation between the kingdom of the devil and the social reign of Jesus Christ.
In fact we did publish a written transcript of Prof. Mattei’s lecture on 2nd January, HERE. The reason for the video was by request as the lecture was long and some preferred to listen in rather than read it.
I agree with you (and Alex) that the good man’s very strong accent makes him almost impossible to understand sometimes.
LikeLiked by 1 person