- "Whatever You Can Do to Stop Communion in the Hand Will be Blessed by God"
- Irish Catholicis Organize 'Rosary On The Coast For Life And Faith'
- Why Women Wear Mantillas In Church
- Christus Vincit, Christus Regnat, Christus Imperat
- Freemasonry in the Church? The Saint Who Founded a Movement to Combat it.
- A Temple More Sacred than the Temple of Jerusalem
- The Remnant interviews Bishop Athanasius Schneider
- "The Twelve Days of Christmas" carol - the hidden meaning.
- Biblical Reflection for the 34th Sunday in Ordinary Time A, Christ the King.
- 10 Quotes That Will Change the Way You Attend Holy Mass
Papal Prayer Intentions 2017
Join the Rosary for Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI
- A Temple More Sacred than the Temple of Jerusalem November 21, 2017
- “Whatever You Can Do to Stop Communion in the Hand Will be Blessed by God” November 21, 2017
- The Remnant interviews Bishop Athanasius Schneider November 21, 2017
- Freemasonry in the Church? The Saint Who Founded a Movement to Combat it. November 20, 2017
- Reflection for the 33rd Sunday of Ordinary Time November 19, 2017
- From Casuistry to ‘Mercy’: Toward a New Art of Pleasing? November 18, 2017
- How Long Do Souls Remain In Purgatory? (Three Videos) November 17, 2017
- Now is the time for a “Third Spring” in England November 16, 2017
- Our Lady of the Gate of Dawn November 16, 2017
- Cunctarum Haeresum Interemptri November 15, 2017
- Cardinal Burke makes ‘final plea’ for clarity to Pope Francis on dubia anniversary November 14, 2017
- Vatican II: Revolution Under the Guise of Reform November 14, 2017
- Did Saint Francis Predict Pope Francis? November 14, 2017
- Life in Hidden Light: A Video Inside a Cloistered Convent November 13, 2017
- On Pastoral Fear November 13, 2017
- Reflection for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time November 12, 2017
- “Inter-communion is not allowed between Catholics and non-Catholics”: Card. Sarah November 11, 2017
- The Truth About the Shroud of Turin November 10, 2017
- Superstition, Dissent, and Scandal? A brief defence of Fr. Thomas Weinandy November 10, 2017
- Feast of the Dedication of the Lateran Basilica in Rome November 9, 2017
Search posts by keywords
- 2,773,134 hits since 4th July 2010
Tag Archives: Zenit.Org.
A Heart to Listen to the Facts By Archbishop Francesco Follo Roman Rite Is 35, 4-7a; Ps 146 Jas 2, 1-5; Mk 7, 31-37 1) The healing of a deaf and dumb heart Today’s Gospel passage speaks of … Continue reading
From zenit.0rg: Legislation Proposes Licensing Doctors to Supply Lethal Drugs to Those With Less Than Six Months to Live An English bishop has warned that a bill to legalise assisted suicide may inadvertently lead to the deaths of large numbers … Continue reading
November 22, 2013 (Zenit.org) As the Year of Faith draws to a close, an English bishop has encouraged his flock not to be discouraged by the antagonism they face when bearing witness to Christ in society. Bishop Mark Davies of Shrewsbury … Continue reading
Calls on Medical Professionals to ‘Spread the Gospel of Life’ By Junno Arocho Esteves “Every unborn child, condemned unjustly to be aborted, has the face of the Lord.” Pope Francis stressed these words today during a meeting with hundreds of … Continue reading
Thanks to Dr Robert from The Moynihan Letters: August 3, 2013, Saturday — The Pope’s press conference, English Below, a complete English translation of the 80-minute press conference, made up of 20 questions, with Pope Francis on July 28, on … Continue reading
VATICAN CITY, July 05, 2013 (Zenit.org) – The Holy See presented this morning the first encyclical of Pope Francis’ papacy entitled “Lumen Fidei” (The Light of Faith). Presenting the new work was Cardinal Marc Ouellet, prefect of the Congregation for … Continue reading
From Zenit By Monsignor Francesco Follo From the Cross to the Trinity The entire Most Holy Trinity is involved in Love and by Love with the Cross of Christ. Many antique pictures represent the Father’s arms holding the Crucifix. For … Continue reading
Prefect Warns Against Making Liturgy Into a ‘Show’ (and not a moment too soon!) H. Sergio Mora ROME, January 16, 2013 (Zenit.org). The Congregation for Divine Worship and the Sacraments is preparing a booklet to help priests celebrate the Mass … Continue reading
‘Every Time We Do More Research, We Find a Diamond’ By Edward Pentin ROME, JUNE 21, 2012 (Zenit.org).- After six years of untiring research that has uncovered 76,000 pages of original material, plus multiple eyewitness accounts and testimonies from prominent … Continue reading
ROME, MAY 8, 2012 (Zenit.org). A reader’s question answered by Legionary of Christ Father Edward McNamara, professor of liturgy at the Regina Apostolorum university: Q: Before the Second Vatican Council, the Third Person of the Trinity was referred to in … Continue reading
This spring, the Archdiocese of Paris will officially conclude the diocesan phase of the cause of canonization for Dr. Jérôme Lejeune. Zenit reports: The April 11 ceremony will include a Mass for life in the Notre Dame Cathedral. Jérôme Lejeune … Continue reading
Rome, DEC. 16, 2011 Here is a translation of the third Advent sermon by Capuchin Father Raniero Cantalamessa, the preacher of the pontifical household, which was delivered today. 1. The Christian faith crosses the ocean Four days ago the American … Continue reading
Here is a translation of the first Advent sermon delivered last Friday, Dec. 2, by Capuchin Father Raniero Cantalamessa, the preacher to the pontifical household. “Go into all the world” The first wave of evangelization In response to the Supreme … Continue reading
VATICAN CITY, The address Benedict XVI gave yesterday before and after praying the midday Angelus with those gathered in St. Peter’s Square. Dear brothers and sisters! This Sunday’s Gospel closes with Jesus’ warning addressed to the chief priests and elders … Continue reading